14.

JIMIN POV:

"Woojin can you please stop rubbing your hand on my thighs."

I swatted her hand away.

Perv.

"Ohh, Jiminie. You'll marry me anyway. We'll do more than this."

With a scoffed, I got up from the coach and went into my room. Not forgetting to lock the door since the hideous creature named Woojin would barged into my room.

I threw my body on the bed, eyes trailing around and stopped at the window.

The thoughts of Junhee suddenly occupied my mind. She haven't came to school few days already. Was it because of me?

My heart ached more when I remembered her expression when I say I didn't love her.

I'm sorry Junhee. I don't think we are mean to be together.

-------

JUNHEE POV:

"Can I meet him? Please."

"But Junhee, he's in America."

"I don't care. I wanna see him before I won't get to."

Mrs. Jong shook her head in disagreement. Telling me that it would affect my studies.

"Then, I'll transfer there. Just please. Father.."

I plead with all my might. Yonhee needs me. I wanna see him. Just before he gone.

My father huffed, ruffling his hair making it looked messier than before.

"Father.. Please." Now or never. I used my ultimate cute charm which was pouty mouth and teary puppy eyes.

Father was still silent. This is your last chance Junhee. Laying back on my bed, I turned around the opposite way.

Facing the wall instead of them, "Send my regards to Yonhee, mom. Say that I'm sorry I couldn't get to see him." Faking some sniffle, I buried myself under the blanket.

"Okay okay. Fine. You can go." I jolted up with a smile. Wait, control your hormones teenager.

I put back my sad smile, "Really? I you don't want, I won't go."

"You wanna go or not?"

"I want I want I want!" I chanted while sprinting to hug my father. I pecked both of his cheeks, his forehead, his eyes, his nose. All over his face.

"But then, you've to transfer there. You sure wanna leave your friend here? Especially Jimin?"

I stood rooted on the ground, eyes darted to the floor. Jimin.

Of course it was hard to leave all of my friends here. Taehyung has been my best friend since we were kids. I just got to meet Jinhee, my twin. Now I'm leaving her again. And Jimin, I didn't think he would care anyway. He has his girlfriend now.

So I made up my mind. "I'll go. It's okay."

-------