16.

JIMIN POV:

"So, this is your house." Mrs. Gong unlocked the door for us to enter.

The house was simple and cozy. The decorations weren't that expensive, it suits my taste anyway.

The house was very clean, I swore I could see my reflection on the floor. There wasn't a single dust around the room. Hyperbola.

"We have 4 rooms. Two bedrooms and two toilets. Yours is at the end of the hallway, next to it is your house mate's."

Then it clicked me, "Wait wait wait. I have a housemate? Meaning that I'm not living alone?"

"Yes, well actually your housemate already agreed about this so don't worry. I have to rise a bit of the rent so it is good to have a partner to share the payment.

And your mother are my closest friend. So, I suggested this to her and she said okay. You got any problem?"

Well actually I don't since I to have someone to talk to at least. And the idea of sharing the rent payment is a great idea. I don't have to work my ass out, we could share.

"Nope. I'm fine with it. So, when can I move in?"

"Anytime you want." She smiled at me.

-------

JUNHEE POV:

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I growled as I unlocked the door of my apartment. The place was the same so I guessed that my new housemate haven't move in yet.

I shrugged as I went to the kitchen, grabbing the bottle of water from the fridge before gulping them down.

Just then the bell rang. I dragged my feet back to the front door. Opening the door, I was greeted by Mrs. Gong smiley face.

"Hello, Mrs. Gong. You need anything?" I bowed at her politely.

"Awhh my dear. I love your manners. Nope, I only want to tell you that your housemate will move in tomorrow."

Tomorrow? I don't have class but I have works till night.

"Oh, great. But I have works tomorrow. Might be coming home quite late. So tell her to suits herself here."

Mrs. Gong nodded at me. She was about to go after saying goodnight to me, only to spin back and chirped.

"It's a him." before making her way again.

My brain was processing her words until I was dumbstruck.

It's a him. My housemate is a guy?!

-------

"Your housemate is a guy?!" Jinhee shouted, making a few eyes stared at us. I shushed her down.

"You let a guy live in the same apartment as you?" I sighed contently.

"I don't but the owner did. I have no rights to complain."

"Then move out. Stay with me."

I shook my head frantically. "No way. You live with Mark. I would never let my innocent ears and eyes, hear and see whatever you guys are doing in the house."