12.

"No.. He won't.. He won't cheat on me." My voices trembled. Hot tears streaming down. My eyes lingered at the picture for good 10 minutes.

I called Jinhee to know where they were. After few minutes of running, I arrived and saw Jimin was still with the girl.

Jinhee saw me, "Junhee.." I cut her off by making my way to their table in the coffee shop.

"Having fun?" Jimin looked up at me with wide eyes. Darting my eyes to the girl, wait I know her.

"Woojin?" She clapped her hands like a seal, an ugly seal. That suit her more.

"Wuu, you know me. Then, no need to introduce myself but in addition, I'm Jimin's girlfriend."

What. The. Hell.

Out of the blue, Jimin grabbed my arm, pulling me outside with him. He let go of me rather harshly.

His sudden change of attitude confused me.

"How did you know I'm here?"

His voice, it wasn't a sweet one like he used to me before. It was more like bored and hatred.

"Is this the thing that have you been busy with? A new girlfriend?" I impassive the last word with an annoyed face.

He ruffled his hair while huffing. The look that he gave me, it wasn't love anymore. Why?

"Just go home. We'll talk later."

"Someone sent me a picture of you kissing another girl, that another girl confessed that she's your girlfriend and you dare asked me to go home so that we could talk later? How more heartless you can be?"

"Fine. Then talk." He wasn't even interested to talk to me. The urged to slap him was boiling inside me. I didn't know how long I could hold it but I could manage a few minutes.

"Why? Why are you doing this, Jimin? What happened to us? What am I to you?" My voice shaken, signalling that I could cry anytime.

"Because I wanted to. Us? There's no us since the beginning. I don't even love you for real. It was just an act of sympathy. You? In my eyes, you're just a loner, an abandon child being abuse by her mother. Nothing more. Not even a friend."

Then, I did it. Yep. I finally slapped him across his face real hard that my palm also sting because of it.

He whimpered, glaring at me then he smirked. "I didn't even know you could fall for me that easy. Taetae was right, you're too naive."

I was about to slap him again but he held my wrist, gripping it tightly. I could feel that my blood couldn't pass through the grip.

"Listen to me, you irk. I never have feelings for you and it's your fault for having one towards me. You don't even let me kiss you. Such an old school. Forget it, I'll never love you."

He pushed me away but I was caught in someone's arm. I looked up and saw Taehyung. His face was red in anger.

I knew what he would do to Jimin so I hugged him. I didn't want him to beat his own friend because of me.

Jimin was true. It was my fault falling for him. I should've just never accepted him.

I told Taehyung to stay where he was as I walked nearer to Jimin.

I stared into his eyes with my conceit one. "You forget one thing, shortie."

I grabbed his collar, pulling him closer to me. "You mess with the wrong person. And the next thing I'll do means that I give up everything about you forever."