25.

(weeks later)

JIMIN POV:

"Junhoney!" I screamed as I saw her walked out from her faculty. I purposely excused myself early from my dance practice.

Not like my teacher would mind anyway, I'm the best dancer that they've ever had after all. I skipped happily to her as I saw her blushing deeply.

"You don't have class?" She crooked her brows.

"Woo, woo, woo. Where's my hello kiss?" I pointed at my lips while pouting. She shoved my face away while rolling her eyes. I chuckled and fasten my pace to catch up with her.

"Wanna go somewhere today?" She shook her head. Telling me that she had work today. I pursed my lips while nodding slowly. Feeling sad a bit. 

She cupped my face, making me looked into her eyes. "Chill. We got plenty of time together since we live in the same house. Gotta go now. Bye, Jimonie. I love you." 

She pecked my lips and ran away, leaving me blushed deep red alone. Rethinking about our situation, somehow Junhee was like a man in this relationship. I need to be more manlier.

-------

"Awhhh, you gain 1cm this time hyung. You're getting taller." Jungkook patted my head as he finished measuring my height. 

"I'll kill you." I grunted while balling my fist. Jungkook snickered at me. He kept teasing my height and searching tips to help me grow taller. I pinched his arm, making him winched in pain. He bite my head as a payback. As I was about to kick his butt, Taehyung pulled my hoodie. 

I glared at Taehyung for interrupting my revenge towards Jungkook. "You should stop or you'll be a real hulk."

"As if you're a human yourself, alien." Taehyung gasped, feeling offensive by my remark. He pulled my hair to bite my ear. I cupped my ear and tried to kick his shin so that he would stop. 

"Jimin." A sudden voice stopped us from our 'intense' fight. I darted my eyes up, despite that Taehyung's hand was still tightly gripping my hair. 

A girl was standing in front of the practice room door, familiar face and smile. I frowned when I finally recognized the person.

------  

JUNHEE POV:

"Sister, this is like your fifth cup of coffee already." I placed the cup on Jinhee's table before making my way to sit in front of her.

"You make the best coffee. I'm addicted to it." She sounded troublesome. Her voice shaken. I knew something was bothering her.

"Jinhee, does something happened to you?" She bit her lips a bit, soon tears folding down on her cheeks. I abruptly stood up and sat beside her. Pulling her into a hug, rubbing my hand up and down on her back.

"Shhh.. what's wrong. What happened?"

She kept sobbing, it was hard for her to talk. So I let her cried until her breath was back to normal. We pulled away. I wiped her tears with my thumbs, caressing her cheeks in a soothing way.

"You okay now?" She nodded. "Mark.. he c-cheated on m-me.." Then she cried again.

We hugged again, I tried my very best to comfort her. I didn't know that Mark could have done something like this. I thought that he was the best for my sister but he broke my sister heart.