29.

JUNHEE POV:

"Yesterday you guys fought and today you guys are good. What kind of drama is this?" Rapmon sipped on his drink.

"Well, you can ask the person who started it first." I simply stated while elbowing Jimin beside me. He pouted.

"It's not me." He mumbled but audible for me.

"Ish nwot mwe.. nyeh nyeh nyeh." I mocked him and he stuck his tongue out at me. I did the same but with more hideous expression.

"Gosh I thought Jungkook is the only baby here." Suga scoffed, poking the nugget and shove it into his mouth.

"Hey! I'm not a baby, you grandpa!" Suga glared at Jungkook because of the nickname.

"I wonder why they call it French fries and why not German fries? Or Korea Fries? Or America Fries?" 

"Babylien, just eat will ya and stop playing with the food." Jin smacked Taehyung's arm, causing him to let out a sound like a cow mooing and a sheep bleating. 

"How did he do that?" Jhope tried to copy Taehyung but he ended up making more weird noise that attract other people attention, looking at us weirdly.

"Why am I even friend with you guys?" Rapmon facepalmed.

"Children, hurry up and finished your breakfast. The lovebirds need their own time together." Mrs. Park smirked at me and Jimin.

"I wonder what you guys will do alone, together." Jungkook wiggled his brows.

I pulled his ear as he tried to lose my grip on it.

Chants of 'aww' and 'I'm sorry' came out from his mouth before I decided to let go of his ear.

He rubbed his reddening ear while pouting. "Noona is meanie."

"That's what you got when you're thinking about adult things, Jungkook."

I scoffed, making the others laughed at him.

-------

"Baby~"

I hummed.

"Can I tag along?"

I shook my head.

"Please."

"Nope." Popping the 'p' while tying my converse neatly.

"The fact that you'll end up having a fight with Yonhee and I don't want anyone to get hurt especially you. So, no. You can't go."

He jutted his lower lip out. I surprised him by pecking his lip.

"Take care. I'll go now."

"Be home early, babe." I nodded as he shut the door.

I decided to walk to Yonhee's house since it wasn't that far. I was lazy to go at first but he said that he doesn't know this neighborhood well and needed me to accompany him made me change my mind.

After a few minutes of strolling, I reached his house.

I rang the bell, followed by a few knocks before the door swung open. Revealing a grinning Yonhee behind it.