Battle between friends

Episode 2- Battle Between Friends

(Y,N) and Leaf are in route 1.

"(Y,N) let's have a battle?" Leaf asked (Y,N) seriously.

"Okay Leaf." (Y,N) said seriously.

"Bulbasaur I chose you." Leaf said sending out her Bulbasaur.

"Bulba Bulba saur saur Bulba." (I ready to Battle.) Bulbasaur said seriously and ready to battle.

"Charmander I chose you." (Y,N) said sending out his Shiny Charmander.

"Char Char Charmander." (I won't let you down (Y,N) I won't lose.) Charmander said seriously and ready to battle.

Leaf grabbed her Pokédex and pointed at Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur the Seed Pokémon. Bulbasaur can be seen napping in the bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger. Bulbasaur knows Tackle, Growl, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Skull Bash, and Sludge." Leaf's Pokédex said to Leaf.

"Wow your Bulbasaur is powerful Leaf." (Y,N) said Kindly.

"Bulb Bulbasaur." (I know I am.)" Bulbasaur said proudly.

(Y,N) grabbed his Pokédex and pointed at Charmander.

"Charmander the Lizard Pokémon. The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely. Charmander knows Scratch, Growl, Air Cutter, Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush,Metal Claw, and Outrage." (Y,N) Pokédex said to (Y,N).

"Wow (Y,N) your Charmander is powerful but I'm not going easy on just because we are friends." Leaf said seriously.

"I'm not going easy on you Leaf." (Y,N) said seriously.

"Bulbasaur use Skull Bash." Leaf said to Bulbasaur.

"Charmander dodge it than use Dragon Dance." (Y,N) said seriously.

Bulbasaur used Skull Bash than Charmander dodged and used Dragon Dance.

"Bulbasaur use Tackle." Leaf said to Bulbasaur.

"Charmander use Dragon Rush." (Y,N) said to Charmander.

Bulbasaur and Charmander both attack and both got hit.

"Bulbasaur are you alright?" Leaf asked Bulbasaur.

"Bulba Bulba Saur Saur Bulbasaur." (Yah I'm alright.) Bulbasaur said to Leaf.

"Charmander are you alright." (Y,N) said to Charmander.

"Char Char mander Char Char." (I'm alright.) Charmander said to (Y,N).

"Power Whip/Metal Claw!" Leaf and (Y,N) said at the two Pokémon at the same time.

Bulbasaur and Charmander both attacked at each other and both fainted.