Cerulean City

Episode 13 Cerulean City

It's been a few days that (Y,N) and Leaf finally found the exit and went to the Pokémon Center to heal their Pokémon's because of all the Zubats in MT. Moon. The two trainers arrived to the Pokémon Center and healed their Pokémon.

"Hey Leaf do you want to battle to get ready for the gym?" (Y,N) asked his girlfriend.

"Sure sweetie but just because I'm your girlfriend doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." Leaf said to her boyfriend.

"Pikachu I chose you." (Y,N) said seriously.

"Eevee I chose you." Leaf said seriously.

"Pikachu use Thunder Punch." (Y,N) said to Pikachu.

"Eevee dodge it and use Bite." Leaf said to Eevee.

Pikachu used Thunder Punch but Eevee dodged it and used Bite it hit Pikachu.

"Pikachu are you alright?" (Y,N) asked Pikachu.

"Pika Pika chu." (I'm alright (Y,N). Pikachu said to (Y,N).

"Eevee use Bite again." Leaf said to Eevee.

"Pikachu dodge it and use Volt Tackle." (Y,N) said to Pikachu.

Eevee used Bite but Pikachu dodged it and used Volt Tackle. Eevee fainted.

"Good job Eevee return." Leaf said to Eevee.

"Good job Pikachu return." (Y,N) said to Pikachu.

(Y,N) and Leaf went back to the Pokémon Center and healed their Pokémon.

A/N: I know I'm was going to write three chapters in one update but I have been busy with college. I'll update more in July since I get out of college for summer in the 30 of June.