Childhood friend

Episode 24: Childhood Friend

A/N: these are the lemons I'll be writing

Sabrina- Two lemons
Professor Ivy- One lemon
Cynthia- One lemon
Diantha- One lemon
Korrina- One lemon
Flannery- Two lemons
Zoey- One lemon
Princess Salvia- One lemon
Princess Sara- One lemon
Serena- One lemon
Shauna- One lemon
Clair- Two lemons
Giselle- One lemon
Alexa- One lemon
Candela- One lemon
Charlene- One lemon
Courtney- One lemon
Daisy Oak- Two lemons
Diana- One lemon
Elesa- One lemon
Fantina- One lemon
Freesia- One lemon
Karen- One lemon
Lorelei- One lemon
Lucy- One lemon
Lusamine- One lemon
Olivia- One lemon
Olympia- One lemon
Shelly- One lemon
Skyla- One lemon
Valerie- One lemon
Wicke- One lemon
Delia Ketchum- One lemon
Leaf- One lemon

(Y,N) was relaxing with his girlfriends at Oak's ranch when a girl tackled (Y,N).

"(Y,N) I missed you so much." The girl said hugging (Y,N).

"(Y,N) are you alright?" Melanie asked (Y,N).

"Yes I'm alright." (Y,N) said to Melanie.

"Daisy is that you?" Leaf asked Daisy.

"Hey Leaf it's good to see you and (Y,N) again." Daisy Oak said while hugging (Y,N)'s chest.

Professor Oak went outside.

"Ah there you are Daisy I see you have reunited with your two best friends." Professor Oak said to his granddaughter.

"Yes grandpa I'm going to catch up with them." Daisy said to her grandpa.

Professor Oak went to take care of the Pokémon in the ranch.

"So (Y,N), Leaf how are you two? Who are these two girls? How many badges do you have? How many Pokémon do you have? What Pokémon did you guys catch?" Daisy asked (Y,N) and Leaf.

"Calm down Daisy. Leaf and I are doing great." (Y,N) said to Leaf.

"The two girls are Katrina and Melanie. They are (Y,N)'s girlfriends and so am I." Leaf said to Daisy.

"We both have two badges so far." (Y,N) said to Daisy.

"We both have four Pokémon's." Leaf said to Daisy.

"I have a Charmeleon, Meowth, Squirtle, and Pikachu. Leaf has a Ivysaur, Magnemite, Diglett, and Eevee." (Y,N) said to Daisy.

"It's good to see you two again I missed you two." Daisy said to Leaf.

Daisy got close to (Y,N).

"I missed you the most (Y,N)." Daisy whispered to (Y,N)

(Y,N) started to blush.

Five hours later

(Y,N) fell asleep on the grass Daisy, Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie are talking.

"So (Y,N) has a harem?" Daisy asked Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie.

"Yes (Y,N) does have a harem and it will get bigger." Leaf said to Daisy.

"Can I join?" Daisy asked.

"Sure Daisy you could join (Y,N)'s Harem since I know that you love him." Leaf said to Daisy.

Flashback

Five year old Leaf and Seven year old Daisy are hanging out while Five year old (Y,N) is playing with the Pokémon in Oak's lab.

"Hey Leaf." Daisy said to Leaf.

"Yes Daisy." Leaf said to Daisy.

"Do you like (Y,N)?" Daisy asked Leaf.

"Of course he is our friend." Leaf said to Daisy.

"I mean do you like like him." Daisy said to Leaf.

Leaf starts to Blush.

"Yes I do like like him." Leaf said to Daisy.

"Well so do I. Leaf promise me that if one of us date (Y,N) we share him." Daisy said to Leaf.

"Promise." Leaf said to Daisy.

Flashback end

"So you guys became friends with two gym leaders?" Daisy asked Leaf.

"Yes we became friends with Brock and Misty." Melanie said to Daisy.

"Brock would always try to flirt on us. He just doesn't take the hint that we are taken." Katrina said to Daisy.

"Then there is Misty she did not like the idea that (Y,N) has a harem." Leaf said to Daisy.

Flashback

Misty heard Leaf and Katrina talking to Melanie about joining (Y,N)'s Harem.

"Leaf, Katrina what is wrong with you two making a harem for (Y,N)!" Misty yelled at Leaf and Katrina.

"We are making a harem for (Y,N) because the three of us love him." Leaf said to Misty.

"Do you three really love him?" Misty asked the three girls.

"Yes we do." Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie said at the same time.

"Well you could make a harem for (Y,N) but the girls have to love (Y,N) got it." Misty said to the girls.

"Got it." Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie said to Misty.

Flashback End

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, and Daisy left Oak's lab and was about to leave Pallet Town when Ash's Mom Delia Ketchum stopped them.

"Hello (Y,N), Leaf, Daisy." Delia said to (Y,N) and Leaf

"Hello miss. Ketchum." (Y,N), Leaf, and Daisy said to Delia.

"Who are these two?" Delia asked the three Pallet natives.

"This is Katrina and Melanie they are apart of (Y,N)'s Harem so are Daisy and I." Leaf said to Delia.

Delia smiles at five teens.

"It's pretty late why don't you five stay the night at my place." Delia said to the five teens.

"Sure Miss. Ketchum." The three Pallet natives, Katrina, and Melanie said at the same time.

At the Ketchum house

It was midnight when (Y,N) woke up to go to the bathroom. When (Y,N) got out of the bathroom he saw Delia and Daisy.

"Miss. Ketchum, Daisy." (Y,N) said to Delia and Daisy.

Delia and Daisy took (Y,N) to Delia's room.