New Girl in (Y,N)'s Harem

Episode 19- New Girl in (Y,N)'s Harem

'I knew if we traveled with Ash we would get lost.' (Y,N) thought to himself.

Ash,Misty, Brock, (Y,N), Leaf, and Katrina are walking in a forest, lost and tired.

"Where are we?" Leaf asked.

"I don't know where we are Leaf." Misty said to Leaf.

"(Y,N) do you know where we are?" Katrina asked (Y,N).

(Y,N) didn't answer.

"(Y,N)." Leaf said with a worried look.

(Y,N) still didn't answer.

"Did he get lost." Ash said.

Everyone looked everywhere until Leaf saw (Y,N) sleeping on the ground.

"I think (Y,N) has a good idea let's take a break from walking and have lunch." Brock said to everyone except for (Y,N) who is still sleeping.

All of a sudden Brock took out a table, plates, chairs, food, and drinks out of his backpack.

"Someone wake up (Y,N) for we can eat." Brock said to everyone.

"I'll do it Pikachu use Thunderbolt to wake up (Y,N)." Ash said to Pikachu.

Pikachu used Thunderbolt on (Y,N) but it didn't wake (Y,N) up.

"Seriously Ash. We"ll wake up (Y,N)." Leaf  said to everyone.

"(Y,N) wake up." Leaf and Katrina said at the same time and kissed both of (Y,N)'s cheeks.

Flashback

While Ash, Misty, Brock, (Y,N), Leaf, and Katrina are walking to get to Vermilion City. Ash and Misty are arguing about that Ash got them lost. Brock is asking (Y,N) questions about what kind of Pokémon food (Y,N) gives his Pokémons or asking him how his Pokémon are so healthy. Leaf and Katrina are walking when Leaf asked Katrina if she liked (Y,N).

"What!" Katrina said to Leaf with a shock look on her face.

"Do you like (Y,N)?" Leaf asked Katrina again.

"Well (Y,N) is kind, sweet, and a good friend." Katrina said to Leaf while trying to hide her blushing.

"Katrina do you have a crush on (Y,N) I won't get mad." Leaf said to Katrina.

"Okay I do have a crush on (Y,N) but I know that he is your boyfriend so I won't get in the way." Katrina said to Leaf with her head down.

"Katrina I don't mind sharing (Y,N) with anyone." Leaf said to Katrina.

"Really." Katrina said to Leaf.

Leaf nods her head.

"Thank you Leaf." Katrina said while hugging her friend.

Flashback ended

(Y,N) woke up.

"Hey girl are we there yet?" (Y,N) asked Leaf and Katrina.

"Not yet sweetie where taking a break to have lunch." Katrina said to her boyfriend

A/N: Well Katrina joined your Harem next chapter you will meet the next girl who will be in your Harem.