The Journey begins

Episode 1- The Journey Begins

It was a nice day in Pallet Town a fifteen year old boy name (Y,N) is waiting for his best friend Leaf in front of Professor Oak's lab.

"What's taking her so long." (Y,N) said while waiting.

(Y,N) waited five more minutes then Leaf arrived.

"Hey (Y,N) I'm sorry I'm late let's get our starter Pokémon's." Leaf said happily.

"Okay Leaf come on." (Y,N) said with a small blush so Leaf can't see it.

(Y,N) knocks on the door and Professor Oak opened the door.

"Ah (Y,N), Leaf your both early come in to pick your starter Pokémon." Professor Oak said to (Y,N) and Leaf.

Professor Oak, (Y,N), and Leaf went to Oak's lab.

"Now who will go first?" Professor Oak asked (Y,N) and Leaf.

"Leaf/(Y,N) should go first." (Y,N) and Leaf said at the same time which made both fifteen year olds blush.

"Leaf you go first." (Y,N) said with a smile.

"Okay (Y,N)." Leaf said with a smile.

Leaf went to where the three Pokéball's are and chose Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur I chose you." Leaf said while sending out Bulbasaur.

" Leaf said while sending out Bulbasaur

"Bulba saur saur Bulbasaur." (Are you my new trainer)." Bulbasaur said happily.

"Yes I am Bulbasaur." Leaf said with a smile.

"(Y,N) it's your turn." Professor Oak said to (Y,N).

"Well I know which one I'm getting I have been thinking for a week now and I pick Charmander." (Y,N) said happily.

(Y,N) went to where the two Pokéballs are and chose Charmander.

"Charmander I chose you." (Y,N) said with a smile.

"Professor Oak is that a shiny Charmander

"Professor Oak is that a shiny Charmander." (Y,N) said while shocked.

"Char mander Char Char." (Your my trainer you looked powerful.).  Charmander said with a smile.

"Wow you are so lucky (Y,N)." Leaf said happily for her crush.

"Thank you Professor Oak." Leaf and (Y,N) said happily.

"You welcome (Y,N), Leaf here are both of your Pokédex and ten Pokéballs each." Professor Oak said to the two fifteen year olds.

"Return Bulbasaur/Charmander. Bye Professor Oak." The two fifteen year olds said calmly.