Yellow vs Forrest

Episode 38: Yellow vs Forrest

A/N: here is the list of lemons I'll write. Request for lemons are still closed.

Sabrina- Two lemons
Professor Ivy- One lemon
Cynthia- One lemon
Diantha- One lemon
Korrina- One lemon
Flannery- Two lemons
Zoey- One lemon
Princess Salvia- One lemon
Princess Sara- One lemon
Serena- One lemon
Shauna- One lemon
Clair- Two lemons
Giselle- One lemon
Alexa- One lemon
Candela- One lemon
Charlene- One lemon
Courtney- One lemon
Diana- One lemon
Elesa- One lemon
Fantina- Two lemons
Freesia- One lemon
Karen- Two lemons
Lorelei- One lemon
Lucy- One lemon
Lusamine- One lemon
Olivia- One lemon
Olympia- One lemon
Shelly- One lemon
Skyla- One lemon
Valerie- One lemon
Wicke- One lemon
Kahili- One lemon
Caitlin- One lemon
Cheryl- One lemon
Cissy- One lemon
Daniela- One lemon
Domino- One lemon
Eliza- One lemon
Emma- One lemon
Fennel- One lemon
Grace- One lemon
Haley- One lemon
Luana- One lemon
Professor Juniper- One lemon
Satsuki- One lemon
Sophie- One lemon
Lana- One lemon

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, Daisy, and Yellow got out of Viridian Forest and arrived to Pewter City. (Y,N) and his girlfriends went to the Pokémon Center to heal their Pokémon. After healing their Pokémon they got out of the Pokémon Center and starts walking to the Gym.

"Are you ready for your gym battle Yellow?" (Y,N) asked one of his girlfriends.

"Yes I'm ready to face the gym (Y,N)." Yellow said to her boyfriend.

The six trainers arrived to the gym. They went inside and saw a boy.

"Which one of you is challenging the gym." The boy said to the six trainers.

"I am." Yellow said to the gym leader.

"Then come to the battle field." The gym leader said to Yellow.

"Good luck Yellow." Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, and Daisy said to their friend.

"Good luck Yellow." (Y,N) said to his girlfriend.

(Y,N) kissed Yellow's cheek and went with his other girlfriends to the spectator seats.

"I'm Flint the Pewter City Gym Leader." Forrest said to Yellow.

"I'm Yellow." Yellow said to Forrest.

"This is a one on one battle with gym leader Forrest vs challenger Yellow. If a Pokémon faints that's the match." The referee said to Yellow, Flint, (Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, and Daisy.

"Rhyhorn come on out." Forrest said seriously.

"Jigglypuff I chose you." Yellow said seriously.

"Rhyhorn use Bulldoze." Forrest said to Rhyhorn.

"Jigglypuff dodge it then use Sunny Day." Yellow said to Jigglypuff.

Rhyhorn use Bulldoze on Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff dodged then used Sunny Day.

With (Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, and Daisy.

"Why did Yellow use Sunny Day?" Melanie asked her friends and Boyfriend.

"Solar Beam." (Y,N) said to his girlfriends while still watching the battle.

"Solar Beam?" Katrina asked her boyfriend.

"Oh that's clever with Sunny Day, Solar Beam won't need a turn to charge." Daisy said to her friends.

"That's right Daisy." (Y,N) said to Daisy while still watching the battle.

Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, and Daisy went back to watching the battle.

Back to Yellow and Forrest

"Rhyhorn use Bulldoze." Forrest said to Golem.

"Jigglypuff use Solar Beam." Yellow said to Jigglypuff.

Rhyhorn was about to use Bulldoze but was hit by a Solar Beam and fainted.

"Rhyhorn is unable to battle Jigglypuff win and the match goes to Yellow." The referee said to Yellow, Forrest, (Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, and Daisy.

"Congrats Yellow here is the Boulder Badge." Forrest

"Thanks Forrest." Yellow said to Forrest while grabbing the Boulder Badge.

(Y,N) and his girlfriends were about leave the gym Forrest said something to (Y,N) and Leaf.

"(Y,N), Leaf you guys see Brock tell him that his family said hi and that we miss him." Forrest said to (Y,N) and Leaf.

"Okay Forrest will tell him." (Y,N) and Leaf said at the same time.

(Y,N) and his girlfriends went to the Pokémon Center to heal Yellow's Pokémon.

Yellow's Team

Pikachu

Level 10

Gender Male

Knows Tail Whip, Thunder Shock, Play Nice, and Growl

Meowth

Gender Female

Level 17

Knows Scratch, Growl, Bite, Fake Out, Foul Play, Hypnosis, Fury Swipes, Screech, and Iron Tail

Jigglypuff

Gender Female

Level 13

Knows Sing, Defense Curl, Pound, Play Nice, Disarming Voice, Work Up, Toxic, Hidden Power (Dragon), Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Frustration, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Double Team, Reflect, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Fling, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Gyro Ball, Psych Up, Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Wild Charge, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, Perish Song, Present, Feint Attack, Wish, Fake Tears, Last Resort, Covet, Gravity, Captivate, Punishment, Misty Terrain, and Heal Pulse.