Viridian City

Episode 4- Virdian City

(Y,N) and Leaf are about to enter Viridian City when Officer Jenny stopped the two trainers.

"Hold it right there!" Officer Jenny said to the two Pokémon trainers.

"Can we help you Officer?" (Y,N) said to Officer Jenny kindly.

"Yes can you both show me your ID's please." Officer Jenny said kindly.

"Here." Leaf and (Y,N) said at the same time.

Leaf and (Y,N) handed their Pokédex to Officer Jenny. Officer Jenny checked the two Pokédex and handed back to Leaf and (Y,N).

"Here you go have a nice day and watch out for team Rocket." Officer Jenny kindly.

Leaf and (Y,N) walked to the Pokémon Center.

"Welcome to the Pokémon Center how can I help you." Nurse Joy said Kindly.

"Can you please heal our Pokémon and one room please." (Y,N) said nicely.

"Of course here is your room key and I'll heal them right away." Nurse Joy said kindly.

"Thank you Nurse Joy." Leaf and (Y,N) said kindly

(Y,N) and Leaf handed their Pokéballs to Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy gave (Y,N) the key for (Y,N) and Leaf.  Nurse Joy left with Chansey to heal their Pokémon.

"Leaf I'm going to call Professor Oak." (Y,N) said to Leaf.

"That's a good idea (Y,N) Professor Oak needs to know where we are he is our guardian after all." Leaf said to (Y,N).

(Y,N) called Professor Oak.

"Hello this is Professor Oak." Professor Oak said kindly.

"Hey Professor Oak it (Y,N) and Leaf." The two Pokémon Trainers said at the same time.

"(Y,N), Leaf it's good to hear from the both of you. Where are you two?" Professor Oak said kindly.

"We are in Viridian City." Leaf said to Professor Oak.

"Viridian City wow you two are the first ones to get their Gary just got his starter and is on his way to Viridian City. Ash still hasn't shown up yet but I ran out starter Pokémon." Professor Oak said to Leaf and (Y,N).

"How about that Pikachu that's in his Pokéball." (Y,N) said kindly.

"I don't know (Y,N) I don't think Pikachu is ready for a trainer." Professor Oak said with sad smile.

"(Y,N) and Leaf your Pokémon's are already healed." Nurse Joy said kindly.

"(Y,N) I'll get our Pokémon's." Leaf said to (Y,N).

"Okay Leaf." (Y,N) said to Leaf.

"(Y,N) have you and Leaf caught any Pokémon?" Professor Oak said kindly.

"Yes Leaf caught a Magnemite and I caught a Shiny Meowth." (Y,N) said to Professor Oak.

Leaf came back with our Pokéballs.

"Here you go (Y,N). Leaf said while giving (Y,N) his Pokéballs back.

"Thanks Leaf." (Y,N) said while grabbing his Pokéballs back from Leaf.

"Well I got to go I have to wait for Ash bye Leaf, bye (Y,N)." Professor Oak said kindly.

"Bye Professor." (Y,N) and Leaf said at the same time.

Professor Oak hang up the phone.