The ST Anne

Episode 45: The ST Anne

A/N: here is the list of lemons I'll write. Request for lemons are still closed.

Sabrina- Two lemons
Professor Ivy- One lemon
Cynthia- One lemon
Diantha- One lemon
Korrina- One lemon
Flannery- Two lemons
Zoey- One lemon
Princess Salvia- One lemon
Princess Sara- One lemon
Serena- One lemon
Shauna- One lemon
Clair- Two lemons
Giselle- One lemon
Alexa- One lemon
Candela- One lemon
Charlene- One lemon
Courtney- One lemon
Diana- One lemon
Elesa- One lemon
Fantina- Two lemons
Freesia- One lemon
Karen- Two lemons
Lorelei- One lemon
Lucy- One lemon
Lusamine- One lemon
Olivia- One lemon
Olympia- One lemon
Shelly- One lemon
Skyla- One lemon
Valerie- One lemon
Wicke- One lemon
Kahili- One lemon
Caitlin- One lemon
Cheryl- One lemon
Cissy- One lemon
Daniela- One lemon
Domino- One lemon
Eliza- One lemon
Emma- One lemon
Fennel- One lemon
Grace- One lemon
Haley- One lemon
Luana- One lemon
Professor Juniper- One lemon
Satsuki- One lemon
Sophie- One lemon
Lana- One lemon

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, Daisy, Yellow, Ash, Misty, and Brock left the Gym. The nine trainers are walking to the Pokémon Center when someone called out to (Y,N).

"Hey (Y,N)." A familiar voice said to (Y,N).

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, Daisy, Yellow, Ash, Misty, and Brock turned around and saw Giselle. Ash, Brock, and (Y,N) are blushing. Leaf, Katrina, and Misty are looking at Giselle with jealousy. Melanie, Daisy, and Yellow have a confused look on their face.

"H-Hey G-Giselle w-what a-are you doing here?" (Y,N) asked Giselle while blushing.

"Well (Y,N) you inspired me to go on a real Pokémon Journey so I left Pokémon Tech with Cubone and started my journey. I already got three Badges." Giselle said to (Y,N).

"That's great Giselle do you want to join us?" (Y,N) said to Giselle.

"S-Sure (Y,N)." Giselle said while blushing.

Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, Daisy, and Yellow looked at Giselle with jealousy in their eyes. The ten trainers went to the Pokémon Center. After healing their Pokémon the ten trainers were about to leave when Nurse Joy stopped them.

"Are either of you (Y,N) C." Nurse Joy said to the ten trainers.

A/N: I'm not Revealing what your last name is because that would give away who your parents are and the reason you keep finding Shiny Pokémon.

"Yes that's me." (Y,N) said to Nurse Joy.

"Your dad left this for you." Nurse Joy said to (Y,N)

Chansey came to (Y,N) while holding a Pokémon Egg with a note on it and give it to (Y,N).

"Thanks Nurse Joy, Chansey." (Y,N) said to Nurse Joy and Chansey.

The ten trainers left the Pokémon Center.

"(Y,N) what does the note say." Katrina said to her boyfriend.

(Y,N) starts reading the note.

"Hey (Y,N) how have you been I heard from Professor Oak that you just got your third gym Badge and that you have a Hearn I'm proud of you son. Your mother is proud of you too and she says no grandchildren yet. Well anyway I'm sent you a Pokémon egg from one of my shiny Bug types. Professor Oak says that you have a lot of Shiny Pokémon just like me but remember (Y,N) don't let Team Rocket know who you are if they find out they would be after you to get to me so be careful son your mother and I love you keep up the good work. Love your dad D. C."  (Y.N) read.

After (Y,N) read the note he put the egg in a Incubator. While walking two people gave the ten trainers tickets to the ST Anne. The ten trainers went to the ST. Anne.

"(Y,N) what's wrong." Leaf said to her boyfriend.

"I think this is a trap." (Y,N) said to Leaf.

"Are you sure (Y,N)." Melanie said to her boyfriend.

"Yes those two looked like Team Rocket." (Y,N) said to his girlfriends and Giselle.

"Stay alert." Leaf to her friends, Giselle and her boyfriend.

It's been a few hours (Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, Daisy Yellow, Giselle, Misty, and Brock are watching Ash battle someone who has a Raticate. While Ash was having a battle James is walking when a salesman showed him a magikarp. The salesman starts telling James about Magikarp being a gold mine.

At a secret Team Rocket base

Giovanni is looking at the footage from the hidden cameras in the ST Anne and saw (Y,N).

"Hmmm interesting that boy looks just like Dan. So the legendary shiny hunter aDrive has a son that's really interesting." Giovanni said to himself.

Back at the ST Anne

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, Daisy,  Yellow, Giselle, Ash, Misty, and Brock are eating until the gentleman and his wife arrived.

"So you're having yourself a good time." the gentleman said to the ten trainers.

"Yes sir we're having a great time." Ash said to the Gentleman.

"You know that Butterfree of yours is quite extraordinary." the gentleman said to Ash.

"It's incredible." the gentleman's wife said.

After the gentleman's wife said that Brock started to fall in love with her. Ash and the Gentleman are talking about their battle. The gentleman asked Ash to trade Pokémon. Ash gets confused about trading so the gentleman explained to Ash about trading Pokémon. Ash and the gentleman went to trade Pokémon. Ash traded the gentleman his Butterfree and the gentleman traded his Raticate. While Ash and the Gentleman are trading on the other side of the ship Jessie and Meowth are yelling at James about James buying a magikarp. Jessie starts hitting James. Ash went outside looking at the Pokéball with Pikachu.

"What's the matter Ash. You look so serious?" Misty asked Ash.

"No I was just thinking. I wonder if that guy is gonna take good care of my Butterfree. Oh I traded my Butterfree to some guy I don't even know just because he seemed to like trading so much I really don't even know if he'll take care of it the way I did." Ash said to Misty.

"But look on the bright side you got Raticate." Misty said to Ash.

"Mmm it's just when I was trading it away I remembered the time when it evolved into Butterfree." Ash said to Misty.

With Giovanni

Giovanni is petting his Persian while looking at the hidden cameras.

"It won't be long now." Giovanni said in a evil tone.

Back at the ST Anne

Team Rocket members start to revel themselves. Jessie and James start saying their motto. Pokeballs start flying away. Pikachu attacked a team rocket member. Trainers start sending out their Pokemons. all the Pokemon from every trainer starts attacking team rocket. Ash sent out Butterfree while forgetting that he traded his Butterfree away. Ash starts remembering about Butterfree. Team Rocket blasted off. James, Jessie, and Meowth start running after the Pokeball that had the magikarp. Ash and the Gentleman traded their Pokemon back. All the trainers start running to the leaf boats. Ash drops Butterfree's Pokebal and Ash starts running after it. (Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, Daisy, Yellow, Giselle ,Misty, and Brock ran after Ash. (Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, Melanie, Daisy, Yellow, Giselle, Misty, Brock, Ash, Jessie, James, and Meowth all passed out while the ST Anne sinks.