(Y,N)'s punishment (lemon)

A/N: hey guys it's me Habib here is the fist lemon I ever wrote. I will write a warning once the lemon starts. Request for lemons are still open. Here are the lemons I will write.

Sabrina- One lemon
Professor Ivy- One lemon
Cynthia- One lemon
Diantha- One lemon
Korrina- One lemon
Flannery- One lemon
Zoey- One lemon
Princess Salvia- One lemon
Princess Sara- One lemon
Serena- One lemon
Shauna- One lemon

Episode 21 (Y,N)'s Punishment (lemon)

Ash, Misty, Brock, (Y,N), Leaf, and Katrina are setting up camp. After setting up camp Ash, Brock, and Misty went to sleep. (Y,N) was getting ready to sleep.

With Leaf and Katrina

"So Leaf how are we going to teach (Y,N) a lesson?" Katrina asked Leaf.

Leaf grabbed one of her Pokéballs.

"Ivysaur I chose you." Leaf said.

"How is Ivysaur going to help?" Katrina asked Leaf.

"Ivysaur knows Sleep Powder to put (Y,N) to sleep then Ivysaur can use her vines to hold (Y,N)'s hands so (Y,N) can't escape." Leaf said to Katrina.

"That's a good idea Leaf." Katrina said to Leaf.

Leaf, Katrina, and Ivysaur went to (Y,N).

"Hey (Y,N)." Katrina said to (Y,N).

"Yes Katrina, Leaf." (Y,N) said to his girlfriends.

"Ivysaur use Sleep Powder on (Y,N)." Leaf said to Ivysaur.

Ivysaur used Sleep Powder on (Y,N). (Y,N) fell asleep.

"Thanks Ivysaur return." Leaf said to Ivysaur.

Leaf returned Ivysaur. Leaf and Katrina dragged (Y,N) into the forest.

WARNING WARNING LEMON ALERT LEMON ALERT NOT SAFE FOR KIDS NOT SAFE FOR KIDS.

(Y,N) woke up and saw Leaf and Katrina in front of him. They were both naked and (Y,N) saw that he was naked as well. (Y,N) saw that Leaf's Ivysaur was holding (Y,N)'s hands with her vines so (Y,N) can't escape.

"L-Leaf, K-Katrina w-what a-are y-you t-two d-doing? W-Why a-are w-we n-naked?" (Y,N) said while scared.

"Oh (Y,N) you have been a bad boy~." Leaf said to (Y,N)

"Making us jealous (Y,N), you need to be punished~." Katrina said to (Y,N)

"W-What?" (Y,N) said nervously.

"You were blushing when you were around Giselle now your going to pay~." Leaf said to (Y,N).

Leaf came to (Y,N) and lowered her pussy on (Y,N)'s cock and starts moving. Blood came out of Leaf's pussy.