F-ck f-ckity fck fck

Name: Midnight Star Messiah Angel Broken Silence Brown.

Age: 16
Gender: Female.
Personality: she's really depressed and shit but she is also super nice to her friends, but like if you fucking mess with them she will get super mad, but she's also super sexy and sweet and Kawaii.

Looks: Brown hair dyed the colour of the rainbow, like black and purple and shit, and she has two different coloured eyes which caused her to like get bullied, one pink one black, she self harms a lot so she wears long sleeved crop tops.

Backstory: Her mom died when she was a baby so her dad went fucking crazy and started like abusing her which caused her to start taking drugs age four, when she went to kindergarten she got super bullied for her eyes and mom being dead and shit and the teachers didn't try to help her, because like teachers are assholes, when she was in high school and getting more bullied her dad remarried a bitch
named SaragoddamIhatethatlittleslutIhopesheburnsinhell Jenkins, and her new stepmom was super mean to her and made her like try to commit suicide and more drugs and such fucking things.

this comment has been reported because of swearing making it impossible to reply.

Don't you hate it when someone swears in their form making it impossible to reply to the crappy gibberish?
You'd think people would be so considerate to save their swearing for the actual rp... but noooooo
they insist on cussing in the form, and because wattpad has more language sensitivity then Big Brother In 1984 their comment gets reported....
And as if that wasn't annoying enough, some how these inconsiderate millipedes try to lay the blame on you, because of course, their inability to use their brain and censor the various flowery terms included in their comments is some how your fault, obviously you used witchcraft to sabotage this whole situation....