Autocorrect ruminents existentialism

What @-æßthętīčføñtßåręßołëgībłë meant:
"Lakyn Twirled around the ballroom, her cerulean sparkling orbs glittering like sapphires submerged in an ocean of sky "oh Jasper! I've never felt this happy in all my life" she said sweetly, her beautiful angelically dulcet tones harmonising like melodic mysterious bird song"

What @-æßthętīčføñtßåręßołëgībłë's keyboard decided the above should actually be:
"Lacrosse Twirled around the ballroom, her ceremony sparkling orbs glittering like sapphires submerged in a.m. oceanic of soy "oh Jasper! I've never felt this happy in all my life" she said sweetly, her beau diffusion anges due tones hamish like melodic mysterious bitstream song""

Autocorrect and Autocomplete, the twin rulers who decide whether or not your sentence will actually make sense.
Sometimes they actually accomplish their set mission, a completely botched word will be transformed into something that's actually understandable, other times.. well, here's a little excerpt from my never interesting life, a while back my keyboard decided that "And" should be "ans" leading to hours of hilarity and.. no actually it wasn't funny.

But that's just the tip of a reasonably large ice cube.

Correctly spelled words, no matter their size or complexity in spelling, are not immune to the AC,  and the worst part about it is by the time you realise the error of your keyboard's ways, it's too late, because you were in a rush to reply you are unable to stop the flow of nonsensical, stuff, the comment has been commented, the hour glass has been shattered, life the universe and everything knows about your goof up, and if you're unfortunate enough to have this happen to you in a
Group RP, well, I'm sure everyone will have fun laughing at it.