This Baby Llama Wants Drama

yeshIdontknowhowtogiveabriefexamplebutehwhocaresIdontIjustwantedtowatchspnforfreeonlinebutohnothatcanthappenheavensforbidIshouldbeabletodothat.

What I really don't understand is why so many role players don't cause drama in the rp, Why Do I always have to think up the cool plot twists and side characters?

I know it might seem as if I've already talked about this topic in "drama dissipaters" but while this chapter does share a similarity, it addresses a different problem. 
In a rp, it's good to keep a steady supply of troubles and misery for the ocs, it's fun to watch their character developments as they battle demons or their own personal demons!
It's especially important to keep the plot flowing once the boring smoochy stuff and some action around the hip area has happened, because the story arch tends to belly flop at that point.
Drama is great! Bring in the love quadrangles, Deadly Illnesses, Ancient curses etc, the more the merrier!
But for some reason I am incapable of comprehending, lots of people hate it! They'd prefer for the ocs to go through an endless cycle of snog smile laugh snog instead!
WHY AM I THE ONLY FEMALE  WHO WANTS MORE MURDER AND LESS "OOOH AAAH"?!?!!?!?!?!
Okay so Maybe I should make my point clearer, I'm complaint about people who refuse point blank to add any drama, plot devices,  or really anything to the story other then boring mccdull "fluffy" "romantic" "sweet" "sensual" CRAP!!!!!!!!  THEY CAN GAZE INTO EACH OTHER'S ORBS LATER CAN WE PLEASE JUST HAVE A DRAMATIC SCENE!?!?!

 Drama is great! Bring in the love quadrangles, Deadly Illnesses, Ancient curses etc, the more the merrier! But for some reason I am incapable of comprehending, lots of people hate it! They'd prefer for the ocs to go through an endless cycle of sn...