The New Mozarts

Other: Rachel Plays the guitar, violin, trombone, sax, piano, bass, drums, xylophone, recorder, rain stick, harmonica, organ, cello, timpany, cor anglias, oboe, viola, and is a super amazing singer.

While this theme does mostly happens in band rps, it is nevertheless vexatious enough for me to catalogue in this book of weirdness. What the scone is referring to is how the oc is able to play numerous instruments, with no training, no classes, and even in the rp, no mention of how he/she learned their skills.
Pffft Years of practice, obviously Mcspecial Pants doesn't need that silly concept, just hand them an instrument that their creator has heard of and they can release their "genius".
But of course, all talent comes with a price, naturally they are very depressed because of being so special and the only way to stop them from cutting is to do the horizontal hokey pokey with their favourite singer or oc.
Now before someone attacks me with poorly worded insults,
I'm not saying you can't have a multi talented oc,
In fact there are many geniuses out there in the world who can play multiple instruments, do math and speak ten languages.
The point is they got to that pinnacle of perfection by studying their subjects hard, through years of practice and concentration.
If you really want my advice, when making an oc who plays an instrument or takes a special kind of class, at least refer to it once or twice in the rp,
see it's not that hard, e.g.:
"Um" Carla blushed slightly and held the music sheet closer to her chest "I'm busy right now... I've got a piano class in five minutes, but maybe after three thirty?" she suggested brushing a curly strand of hair out of her hazel eyes.

Even I can do that........