shitty tips for your 1st individul role-book

Gosh I think it's time I make my own individual role play book

As someone who has a hilariously bad track record at role plays, I'm here to warn you young scallywags about the innumerable deadly land-mines that are out there in the dark like tonya harding waiting to break your knees with a sledgehammer

Though honestly that's a really ineffective way to permanently incapacitate someone just cut their tendons (specifically the achilles one) and boom they won't be skatin.
I have gotten so off topic

SO LETS JUST JUMP RIGHT INTO IT

So, you've decided to embrace your inner story teller.
well as my semi adoptive bro's gay godfather's husband who's a big time book publisher says "everyone has a story inside of them, and it should stay there"
I've not met him, I just heard he says that.
But it's not like you're trying to create characters with intricate stories and personalities right?
What you are?
Honey what are you doing here this is wattpad this is where dreams come to die.

Alright I'll stop being so awfully queer and get heterosexual to the point. (take a shot every time I make a sexuality joke)

You've decided to finally make your own individual rp book, you have a few ocs prepped, but don't really know what do do next, how should you format the form? The rules?

Well here's my unwanted opinion on how you should do it.
Ɑ3տեH€Æ不Įϲ Ƒøվß 🅰️§£  }={@®️ D ե⭕️ ? ε 🅰️D
like seriously, some of the fonts are just incredibly illegible?
I'm not saying you can't use some fancy stuff, but when writing out rules or forms, particularly if there's a lot of information,don't write it in the fanciest font, it makes it hard to read and makes ya seem like a bit of an arrogant ponce.

Another thing to note about forms and rules, certain rules will open the flood gates to certain people, if you say "smuts okay" you will get a lot more horny twinkies, and these folks ain't about plot and then p0rn, they just want that sweet sweet s e x.
Holy fuck it's like 11pm I need to go to bed I'm getting my shots  tomorrow I need to pretend to be asleep.
Okay, so back to the horny twinkies, a phrase I never imagined I'd be typing two days before my 17nth  birthday.
These folks, just, really, really, want smut, and if you don't answer they're probably gonna pester ya with endless tagging, and things can get nasty, reeeeeeaaal quick.

When making your rp you will have to prepare for the eventuality that many of your ocs will be ignored in favour of one who has a typically more popular character trait.
So an insane immortal scientist  won't be as popular as an angsty demon.
Of course you might not have this problem, because not everyone is a cynical bitter loser like me.

Now I can't predict the type of indivual rp you'll be making, but if it has ocs of both genders, be prepared for the female ocs to get...kinda...ignored...

Sometimes you might decide that you want to make requests available, and you may run into some issues
(Requests are basically someone telling you an oc concept they want and you making it)
Some requests might be very sexual, or cliche, so be prepared to reject an idea if you don't like that sort of thing, if you do, then good for you, just wear protection kids.

One of the best things about making an indivual rp book is that you can take your time making a character, whereas in a form on someone's else's book the pressure is on, and so is the word limit.
However, don't go into tooooooooo much detail, that takes away from cool plot twists, sort of stops your ability to randomly change your character secretly without anyone knowing from sweet innocent cinnamon bun escaping death by crossdressing to cold ruthless borderline  serial killer cinnamon bun escaping justice by crossdressing
I love making my characters needlessly twisted
It also can get a bit boring, at least for people with short attention spans.

Tip number whatever
don't
let
yourself
be
bullied
this can easily happen, it's not always as simple as "I hate your kys" sometimes people will try to guilt trip you into doing what they want, if you are uncomfortable with something
don't do it
if they try to start drama
keep records and screenshots so you can call them out on their bullshit
and also mute them asap.

Tip 98798724987244893
running an rp can be tiring, so do occasionally take breaks.

These are some very basic tips, every rp is different, in the end it's your project and you do what feels right, and so catering a tip to each possible variation of an rp  would take too much time and I'm super tired and lazy right now and also this entire book is basically tips so I'm just gonna leave y'all here with a gif

That doesn't fúcking work
Ill edit one in later
bi