Bad boys Bad Boys, what ya gonna do when they come for you?

Name: Rex King.
Age: 17
Gender: bro
Species: Bad boy werewolf vampire.

Looks: He is like 6ft 6 with more muscles then all the marvel Cris's combined, he's got dark hair and like super edgy tattoos and like wears a shit ton of leather jackets.

Personality: He is a super sexy bad boy, he is super dominant and mysterious and like bad boyish but he also is like super caring and like loves 1Direction but like he's also like super cool.

Likes: Sex, Good girls, cigarettes, smoking, breaking rules, motorbikes, being bad.

Backstory:  like a fucking tragic past man! His mom died and then became a drug addict after his dad ran off with this woman and started bullying him! He started to become a bad boy age six and started smoking when he was like three! He is also the son of like a millionaire werewolf and is in charge of the biggest pack in USA and is like top of his class even though he's never in school. He's dated every chick but is like still a virgin and like he is a super bad boy now.
*insert forty million "may i"s *

For some reason people on wattpad seem to L❤️VE Bad Boys, and sadly this psychotic fascination doesn't contain itself to the highest ranking books, it has seeped through the cracks in time and space into the RP community.
During my travels I have noticed that a form, not too dissimilar to the exaggeration above, get far more attention that a relatively well thought and semi original character.
It's bloody annoying, and I can only blame the copious amount idiotic females who unfortunately infest wattpad.
"but it's so fun and womantic storri! How can you be so mean and cwuel? You're jusht jealous! We can rp with who we want! GO KILL URSELF YOU STUPID ENGLISH [this part has been removed due to simulated swearing]"
As I was saying, I personally think the "bad boy" Is one of the stupidest things to ever exist, Who in their right minds would want to get in a relationship with  a person with drug, drink, smoking, violence and ego issues?
Allllssssooo how are all these kids so ripped? It's not like they're hitting the gym!
AND WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP DEMANDING I MAKE ONE?!!??!
In short.
I hate the bad boy trend, people are idiotic, and the next chapter will be one about the even more pathetic "Good Girl"
god have mercy on our souls.

I hate the bad boy trend, people are idiotic, and the next chapter will be one about the even more pathetic "Good Girl" god have mercy on our souls