Role Player's Block

Aiden rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath about how stupid Jennifer was acting. He Sauntered past the Wood Elf and disappeared into the next room.
Sometimes I will receive a message from the better half of the tragic mess of the role play, and I'll just not know how to respond to it! My Mind is a blank empty landscape of nothingness, a vacuum of suckishness,  I'm at a loss as to how to respond, so since I'm to scared to say "hey @rpperson maybe you could rewrite this so my pathetic brain can think something up" I vanish like DB Cooper... (you don't even know who he is do you? ) naturally my disappearances causes outrage, I don't know why I suck at role play, and the other person starts spamming me and the rest is history.
Another Case of RPB (Role player's block) is when it's not only a brief scene I can't continue, it's the entire plot as well! Where do we go from here? Do we actually go anywhere? What is the meaning of life? Where does the other sock go? How can I continue this story arc? Do I want to continue this story arc?
Long story short, I occasionally get RPB and since I'm as spineless as a scone have no way of dealing with it, but surely I can't be the only one who suffers from this ineptitude,

 Another Case of RPB (Role player's block) is when it's not only a brief scene I can't continue, it's the entire plot as well! Where do we go from here? Do we actually go anywhere? What is the meaning of life? Where does the other sock go? How can...

got it?