#Notallmen (NSFW)

Name: Guy Manson
Age: 18
Sexuality: straight
Gender: Male
Looks: dark brown hair, blue eyes, tall, muscular, tattooed, tan but pale.
Ethnicity: White/'Merican
personality: He can be really cold and stern but is a super funny and flirty guy but is really depressed and clever and intellectual and doesn't care about anyone but loves all his friends.
Backstory: His mom died when he was little and his father and step mom were super absuive and he self harms and joined a gang but he's also a shy bookworm.

Guy pushed her down rubbing his growing bulge against her dripping wet panties smirking he said "let's get rid of ur clothes" he said smirking.

Konichiwa mein petit Puta!
I'm so multilingual.
Today instead of working on four assignments due in less than a week i'm going to do a run down of a really not nice specimen of roleplayer, sounds fun?
No? Well neither is writing a scientific journal about burning alcohol.
Lettuce begin.
Also just writing that example made me fifty times gayer.
this is not going to be fun.

So, it's by now a common fact that male ocs are a ****rarity, and in their place the vacuum is filled with one dimensional self inserts hunting for a dominant D, however, don't instantly rejoice when a male form comes your way, because it's a common modern day tragedy more heartbreaking then The Bad Boy CEO's my mate but I don't like him' s epic conclusion where Generica and Absolot get together, but even in the world of role play some fictional men solely think with their minuscule mango masher.
Shocking I know.
There are some male rpers, who are solely interested in smut, I wish I was joking, but sadly no.
These guys produce a blandass boy oc, who is usually on the same level as your average mary sue, and then, once the form has been accepted, automatically latch onto the first female oc they see.
If you so happen to have a slightly flirty or seductive female character, regardless of whether it's a technique she uses to kill people and is actually asexual, they will flock to her like views to a cliche YA novel.

The awfully mediocre replies they spew out are all filler until they manage to secure a smut scene, usually very quickly, as soon as the slightest possibility of any romantic scene occurring they yeet themselves out of their pants and in between the thighs of your character.

Unfortunately, unlike the common selfinsertia IwanttheDia variety of mary sue, these guys aren't always as easy to spot, which is why for once my example isnt entirely accurate, you see, some of these dudes can be found in the sacred halls of literate and semi literate role players, or may have non dominant male ocs, you may be rejoicing over the fact you've finally gotten a good male character to role play with, and then, watch in horror as his awful intentions are brought into the light, they might even wait a while before initiating anything sexual, but once they do, oh boy they are not going to stop, once their "large member" has slammed into your ocs "tight dripping wet cavern" they are going to keep on slamming in and out, you can try and change the scene or the tone as much as you like, even if your oc is trying to beat up a zombie with a crow bar while protecting her wife after breaking up with Guy Manson seven years ago something like this will happen
"Guy manson wrapped his arms around Sapho's waist, beginning to kiss the side of her neck as he rubbed his giant member against her feeling her get aroused "you've been very naughty babygirl" he whispered "Daddy's got to punish you"

Unfortunately, unlike the common selfinsertia IwanttheDia variety of mary sue, these guys aren't always as easy to spot, which is why for once my example isnt entirely accurate, you see, some of these dudes can be found in the sacred halls of lite...

also all these dudes have footlong subway sandwhiches in their pants, oh yes, so sexy, please, break through my uterus with your man flesh, that's so physically possible and pleasurable.
WHY IS THIS STILL A TROPE OPJEFOPAJFNOPSOJFPES WHO THINKS THIS IS SEXY

so yeah, back on track, avoid these men like the plague, because once they latch onto you, they won't ever let go, it's just

so yeah, back on track, avoid these men like the plague, because once they latch onto you, they won't ever let go, it's just....horribly cringeworthy..
Anywho Bi

***edit: Yes I know lots of people have male ocs, I have a shit ton of them and I kinda prefer role playing as a guy too, this is just a generalisation of the rp nation, because on a larger scale there are more female ocs then male, a                      l a r g e r    scale, in things like group rps and selections the lack of male ocs becomes more prevalent, however no, I'm not saying no male ocs exist, there are lots of them, and the majority of them are really good, excluding mine, all my ocs are trash, just in the larger scheme of things you're more likely to see  a generica jones than a Male Oc.
We cool? Yay.