Honey, I'm Home

RIP danisnotonfire

~~~

"You're going to need a slim dress. A puffy one would only make you look short and fat." Mrs. T had already begun to lecture F/N, and you haven't even started looking yet.

"Like a cupcake." Lexie comments, a joking smile on her face.

F/N rolls her eyes at her mother. "Gee, thanks mom."

"I'm just telling you the truth." Mrs. T argues. "Remember prom?"

"OH MY GOD-" Sherri begins but you slap her shoulder to shut her up.

"Don't." You tell her, pointing your finger at her.

Sherri covers her mouth with her hand and looks the other way. To put it in this way, we don't talk about prom our high school year.

"I like the lace." Tyler comments, holding the piece of silk in his fingers.

"PLEASE, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING." A large, short woman came stomping up to Tyler and pulled the material from his hand.

"Um... okay." Tyler backed away, closer to me. "Sorry."

"Who's the bride?" She asks sternly, giving Tyler an evil glare.

You grabbed his sleeve and pulled Tyler closer, until he was right next to you. It's better if you keep him next to you and protect him from the evil lady.

Mrs. T pushed F/N closer to the lady. "She is."

"Come with me, please." The lady said, almost angry like.

"But I..." F/N began, her face begging to turn white.

"Come with me!" The lady repeats, stomping away.

F/N looked back at you and you gave her a reassuring smile. "Go, F/N." Her mother urged.

F/N looked at you, directly, with wide eyes. You nodded, silently telling her it would be okay. She nodded back at you and turned to catch up with the lady.

Okay guys. I literally have NO IDEAS WHATSOEVER, WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??? So, i'm sorry to say that I'm skipping this whole section, and you arrive back in London with F/N. But, I'm not deleting this because already I wrote it. Again, I'm sorry, I have other stuff planned that's way better than this. Thanks,

~Hazel

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ^^(or else you won't under stand)
~Time skip one plane ride back to London later, brought you by my stupid writers block self~

"Come on, F/N. Dan, Phil and Pj are meeting us in the food court." You grab her wrist so you know where she's at.

She has a tendency to get distracted and wonder off, and with all these people in one place, you need her with you. You get nervous and anxiety gets the better of you.

Just as you're about to turn around to continue walking, pulling F/N behind you, two arms warp around your waist before you realize what's happening.

You let go of F/N's hand, quite startled. You turn your head to see Dan, gripping onto you as hard as he could.

A huge smile spreads across your face as you look into the boys deep brown eyes. Everything around you stops and is now all a blur. All you could see was Dan.

"Hey." Dan squeezed you closer to him, a ginormous smirk plastered on his face.

"Dan!!" You wrapped your arms around his stomach, squeezing as hard as you could, resting your head on his chest.

"Happy to see you, too." Be chuckles, rubbing your back.

"I forgot how much I hated being without you!" You say as the realization hits you like a wave.

"I didn't."

You look up at him and don't get much time to look at his face because his lips automatically connect to yours.

You were happy to be home. With Dan. With Phil. With F/N and Pj. With Beebo. But especially Dan.

Home, sweet home.

~~~

I'm sorry this was short and i'm sorry I cut that. Just every idea I had was stupid. BUT DON'T WORRY. BECAUSE NOW IM GETTING INTO THE STUFF Y'ALL(and I) HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!
I'm REAL excited for this next chapter *smiles like an idiot*
I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING,

~Hazel