Sorry, We Had To Surprise You

"Thanks for driving me home." You said to F/N, opening the car door.

She nods, gripping the steering wheel with both hands. "No problem. I did make you stay the whole day at my house."

You giggled, stepping out of the car. "No, it was fun. I do miss you."

F/N smiles, nodding. "You too, babe."

"Goodbye, F/N."

"Bye bye, Y/N." F/N waves before you shut the door and stumble up the stairs to the door.

Once you we're inside, you accidentally slam the door behind you. "I'm home!" You decided to yell, since the door was loud enough.

"We're in Baby's room!" Dan yells from the room.

"What?" You ask yourself, trying to decide if you heard right. "Why?!" You yell back, heading straight for the refrigerator as you put your phone down on the counter.

"Come here!" He yelled, and you could tell he was laughing about something.

You sighed loudly, deciding there wasn't anything good in the fridge to eat. "I'm ordering a pizza!" You called out.

"Okay! Then come here!"

"Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh! Fine!"

Once you order a large cheese pizza for the three of you and slide your phone across the countertop, and begin for Baby's room.

"Why are you even-" And you stop speaking once you're in the room. There stands Dan and Phil, smiling like the two idiots they are. (In the most lovable way possible)

Last time you were home, the room was bare. But now, the walls were painted a very light green. There was a crib in the center of the room that Dan and Phil were standing on either side of. There was a light brown dresser near the back wall and a changing table near the right wall.

You looked around the room about a million times, trying to remember what it looked like before, but you couldn't.

"Do you like it?" Dan asked hesitantly. "Just don't touch the walls, they're still drying..."

"What...? How...?"

"We did it while you were by F/N's. We had her distract you." Phil explains.

"Why...?"

"Because you deserve it." Dan says, a smile still plastered on his face, just now he looks a bit nervous.

"But..." And you couldn't form words.

They, Dan and Phil, painted the room and moved furniture into it. They planned everything, made sure you weren't home, just to surprise you. They're making everything easier on the whole situation. For You.

Tears welled up in your eyes as the boys stood there, waiting for reaction. And you stood there and cried. Dan and looked at Phil with a worried expression, and they both didn't know what to do.

Dan slowly made his way towards you, placing his hand on your back in a comforting way. "Oh, It's okay, Y/N. Well take everything back, if you want."

You shake your head, wiping your teared stained face. "They're happy tears, dorkus."

"Oh thank god." Dan laughed, smiling once again. "I had feeling, but I wasn't sure."

"Sure you did." You smile, peering up at him. He chuckles, placing a kiss on the top of your head.

You look up at Phil, grinning at him and running up to him for a hug. Your face is pressed against his chest, and he squeezes you back. "Thank you, Phil."

He laughs, rubbing your back lightly. "No problem. I'm excited to be an uncle."

You slowly pull away, wiping your tears again, sniffling. "Oi. What about me? Don't I get a hug?"

You turn around and Dan is smiling at you, his arms open. "A kiss, and a hug? Greedy much?" You joke, going in for his hug.

"And what about me?" The closet door opens, making you jump, and Tyler's head pops out. "I helped too."

"TYLER?!" You say half shocked, half excited.

The blond headed boy smiled, stepping fully out of the closet and held his arms open for a hug, which you accepted and ran to him.

"But how...?" You pulled away, desperate for answers.

"Heyyyyyyyyy, me too." Another voice sounded. Your head snapped to the closet again and out stepped, your brother Matt.

"WHAT THE F*CK?! MATT?!" And you ran up to him too.

"Hey," He laughed, wrapping his arms around you. "Might want to watch the language with the baby around." He joked.

You pulled away, looking back at Tyler, and then Dan and Phil. "What...?"

"We may have had some help." Dan said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. You smiled, shaking your head at him.

"Gawd, please tell me there's no people hiding in the closest."

"There's no more people hiding in the closet." Tyler says, repeating your words.

"But there is one behind that dresser." Phil speaks, his eyes looking towards the furniture.

And out slowly rises Phil's girlfriend, Meredith. "Hello." She waves, smiling at you.

"MEREDITH, YOU TOO?!" And you run and give her a hug as well.  "Aww, you guys are too much, I'm going to cry again."

"Please, don't." Tyler says, handing you the box of tissues on the changing table. "Because then, I'll cry, and then Matt will cry, and then it's a whole chain reaction so it's better you just keep those tears in your eyeballs please."

"Wow, okay, thanks Tyler." You say sarcastically, taking the tissue box from him and he grins.

"But seriously, this is beautiful, I love you all." And you all went in for a big group hug. Then the door bell rang and you announced the pizza was here.

*mic drop* I LOVE YOU AMERICA, THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT.

~~~

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. I've been putting it off and this chapter made me cringe SOO FREAKING much, I hope you cringed too. I'll try update as soon as I can and I'll try to make it more interesting, IM SORRY. Okay, thanks for reading this shit and much love to you all,

~Hazel