Chapter 11: The day after..

"You're.. right.. I think.." I stumble. "But what now? What should I do now? I don't want a relationship with him, I don't want to and I can't.."

"Talk with him? You have to talk with him!" She says convincingly. 

"Talk with him? Now? No way! Not after what he did!" I shout back. 

"He did that before this date.." Before, after or whatever, he did tell Tracey! Tracey.. So he knew how much we hate each other? How? Did he spy on me? How does he know her in the first place? So many questions that still need an answer, but not tonight! Not tomorrow! I'm not gonna talk to him until Monday. 

"He still did Leigh.." I cry. Again the tears start flowing.

"What's in the past, is in the past. Nobody can change that. You only can try to learn from the faults you've made. And you said he was sorry. That means he's trying to solve it.." She explains. How can she be at his side? She has a point, but it's Harry. If I forgive him now, he will do it again, if he knows I'm fast at forgiving people. I don't know him that well.. But I know that kind of people.

"You can't solve this with just a sorry, Leigh." I tell her. And i mean it, I'm not taking a simple sorry. 

"Mel, you're making it such a big deal, when it can be all so simple. You're just wasting time." I'm making it a big deal? If he just didn't do it in the first place, it would be much easier. 

"You guys have to fix this."

"Leigh-Anne please don't play the relationship therapist! You don't know what you're talking about! You never even had a relationship!" I shout. As soon as I realize what I've just said, I know I was wrong. Well I wasn't wrong with what I've said; I was wrong on the way I said it. I may not be so harsh, not after what she's doing for me. She came right after I called her, no matter what she was doing and now she's willing to listen and to give me advice. I know I'm only harsh because of what just happened, because I'm in love with him, because I don't know what the future will bring. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry Leigh.. I didn't mean.." I say, hoping it will heal the open wounds I made.

"It's okay.. I know I haven't the right to tell you what to do.. I just wanted to help you, Mel.." She says quietly, sadness clear in her voice and eyes. 

"I know, Leigh.. I'm so sorry.." I feel so bad. Why did I say that? Although Leigh-Anne never had a relationship, she's right. She knows people so good, not only her friends. But just everybody. She can tell a person his character just by looking in his eyes. She knows when a person is sad, happy or mad. She even knows which people are faking a smile, and which smiles are real. That's the main reason why she doesn't have a relationship. She wants a boy who's mysterious, but that's really hard to find for her, because she knows a person directly. But I know that she will find a good boy, Leigh-Anne is amazing. 

"Let's just go to bed okay?" She tells me, still sad. Although, we did not plan a sleepover, I can always turn to her. I've done that a lot, like when my gran was angry with me, I just came to Leigh-Annes or Sarahs and I always could stay the night. She probably already knew that I was going to stay the night. 

I borrow a pyjamas of Leigh-Anne, our body curves are a bit different, but it fits me. It's not really a pyjamas though, just a pink T-shirt and a pink short. She decides to go for her New York pyjamas, a T-shirt with 'I love New York' on it and a short fully printed with 'NY'. 

We fall asleep immediately. 

----

When I wake up, I see that Leigh-Anne is still sleeping. I'm not surprised, not at all, she can sleep a whole day if she wants to.