Chapter 25: Fuck you Ricarl!

*Harry's POV*

It's already late when I walk in the bar where I used to spend a lot of time. A few drunk assholes are staring at me from the counter, but I'm not here for them. I look around the small space and as I hoped Ric is sitting in a chair at the end of the counter.

I hate him. I so fucking hate him. Why the fuck did he need to come at that party a week ago?! I knew he always had something on me. He's probably angry that I 'left' him. I 'left' my whole drunk-partying life with him and he still hates me for doing that.

But did he really had to go after Sarah? I mean, it's not that I really care about Sarah. It's more Melanie that I'm worried about.

He probably saw me that night talking to Melanie, not something that he expected me to do, he wants the old me back, the one who would party, drink and smoke all nights long.

"Ric." I start dull.

"Styles! What have I done that I received this pleasant appearance from you? I mean, I've never seen you this whole year, and now you're appearing once a week!" He grins.

"Don't play dumb Ric! What do you want from me?"

"From you?" He smirks. "Nothing, but that friend of your girlfriend seems really fun though." He laughs.

"Why her Ric?!" My fists are clenching, ready to smack him in the face.

"It's almost New Year's eve, Harry, and you know what will happen then." He tells me, that fucking smile still on his face.

"Why couldn't you choose a stranger? I've never wanted to be a part in your whole fucked up games! That's the reason why I left!" The anger is racing through my body.

"She's a stranger to me." His voice is slow and calming. "And it was so much more fun before you left." I don't answer and he continues. "Why would you care about that Sarah girl anyway.." He pretends to think and puts then one finger in the air, like he got the answer. "Oh, is it maybe for that girlfriend of yours? Well, you can comfort her when Sarah will be dead. It's a win-win." He laughs vitriolically. How could I've ever spend time with him? He's a psychopath.

"I'm done Ric! I'm going to the police!" I tell him convincingly and turn my back on him.

"You can't Harry, you don't have any evidence. And the deaths of my other victims have already been sold." His laugh is louder, like he's the ruler of the world.

Nobody seems to notice his cruel laughs and his fucked-up talking. They're all too drunk.

"What do you want from me Ric?!" My voice is loud and I'm peat drop away to smash his fucking face.

"I already told you that I don't want anything from you, Styles." That's it, I give him one big smash in the face. I want to smash him another time, but Ric stops me by grabbing my fist in his hand. "Wowow easy boy." And he laughs again. How can he still laugh? He's a fucking insane. "I have one proposal."

"Okay tell me, I'll do whatever you want." I mean it. Melanie may seem safe right now, but I know that once he's get rid of Sarah, he will go after Melanie. By the way, Melanie can't handle anything more right now. If Ric will murder Sarah, I'm afraid of what will become of Melanie.

"You've changed Styles! I must say I'm surprised! I've never thought you'd be able to love someone." He claps in his hands.

"Just tell what I need to do Ric!"

"It's simple, you come back to our club and I'll leave everyone you want alone." He says, finishing his glass of beer. "You've got time till New Year's eve." He speaks and leaves the pub.