Chapter 5: What a bitch!

It's already past 12 when I walk into the refectory. I'm later than usual because the teacher asked us to finish a certain exercise.

I Haven't seen Sarah and Leigh-Anne yet, but I will see them now. We always have our lunch together.

"Omg, Mel!" Sarah shouts.

"Hey to you too." I friendly answers.

"Where have you been Mel? We were so worried about you yesterday." Leigh-Anne says.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I was leaving."

"How did you get home?" Sarah asks. I was hoping that she wouldn't ask me that.

"Gran picked me up, I called her. I was just so tired and I wouldn't want disturb the fun you guys had." I explain. I'm lying, I know, but I really cannot tell them about the drive with Harry.

"Mel, we're your best friends, you can always disturb our fun." Sarah says.

"I know, how was the party anyway? Did I miss something?"

"Well Sarah is going on a date!" Leigh-Anne says. I didn't expect that, not at all.

"Oh that's great, Sarah! Who's the lucky boy?"

"Well.. I don't know his name.." Sarah says. Oh god, that only can happen with Sarah. She's the contrary of me. I'm so planned and she's just so unordened.

"Really Sarah?! Oh my god! Do you have his number?"

"No.." She answers.

"Do you at least have something?" I ask.

"No.."

"Then how do you know where and when this date will be?"

"I don't.." She says, looking sad.

"Well, I think he will find you one way or another." I say, hoping to make her feel better.

"I hope so. But enough about my lovelife. How are you and Devon, I heard you guys had a fight?" Sarah asks. Does she really have to bring that up again? Oh god. I haven't seen Devon yet. Where would he be? Normally he's the first one I talk to in the morning, he always calls me at 7 am, the time when I'm usually ready to leave for school.

"Yeah we had a fight. Well, we still have, we haven't made it up yet. He was drunk and he was dancing with a girl."

"I'm sorry Mel, but sometimes you can be a little dramatic." Leigh-Anne answers. Really? He was dancing with a girl while he's dating me!

"He was dancing with a girl Leigh!" I mostly call Leigh-Anne just Leigh.

"Okay okay Mel. But you guys have to talk."

"I know, I just haven't got the chance yet."

"Hey Melanie." I hear someone say. I know that voice. It's Tracey.

"What are you doing here Tracey." I respond. Tracey is a real bitch! I used to be her friend, but I rather call it her slave. As soon as I realized that, I broke the alleged friendship and became friends with Sarah and Leigh-Anne. Tracey is always been the most popular girl in school, but I wouldn't know why. She has this blond hair up to her shoulders. 

"Just checking how it is going with you."

"Why do you care?" She's probably up to something, I just see it.

"I don't, but I'm just being nice. So did you enjoy the party yesterday?" She asks. I told you she was a bitch.

"I was tired so I left early."

"Tired you say huh? You didn't seem so tired." She says. Was she even there?

"What do you mean Tracey?!" I ask her loud.

"Chill girl. You just didn't seem so tired when you kissed..."

"Really Tracey? You're coming just here to spread all lies? You don't know a single thing about my life!" I interrupt her just on time. I'm speaking much louder than I did before. So she knows? Would she? Oh no she knows it, she knows that I kissed Harry. That's worse than Sarah or Leigh-Anne knowing it. I was just so tired yesterday that I didn't pay attention to who was outside too.

"Wake up Mel!" Sarah shouts.

"Yeah I'm sorry, what?" I ask Sarah. Tracey sits already back at her table. I probably scared her by shouting at her. I have never done that to her, but I'm proud I've done that now.

"What was Tracey talking about? You kissed someone?" Leigh-Anne asks.

"Please Leigh, I didn't, you know I would never do that. Tracey's just fooling, like she always does. You know her." I say. But now she's not fooling, she knows it. This is so wrong. I have to do something, but how? Maybe she didn't see me that clear. Then she probably thinks that she's wrong now. But maybe she did, did see me so clear that she will just come back later and say it. Now I could've interrupt her, but the next time I'm not going to be able to do that.

Sarah and Leigh-Anne are forgetting this already when I see them talking about something else. But I don't, Tracey knows it. She really do. Oh no. This may not be happen. This was supposed to be a secret forever. But now it changes things. I have to talk to Harry about this. Would he care?

Harry. Oh no Harry. I'm going on a date with him. Friday. This is wrong. So wrong. This isn't me. Maybe I should just cancel the date? But I don't want to. I want to go on this friendly date. By the way it's only a friendly date. Nobody can blame us for a friendly date. I will just go talk to him. I'm not sure when or where, but I'll figure it out.

And what if Tracey would tell Devon? That just can't happen. Devon has to know it. I can't hide secrets for him, but how do I tell him all this? He will just break up with me. I'm mad at him for dancing with a girl, but I kissed a boy. I kissed another boy. A boy named Harry. Harry Styles. Oh my god that name. That kiss. The best kiss of my life. Was it? Well, I didn't kiss a lot of boys, but I kissed three I think. Was the kiss better than when Devon kisses me? I don't know. I'm just so confused.

(Please vote and comment :D I hope you guys like the drama lol. Don't be angry at me for choosing the name 'Tracey' as the bitch. Who I picture as Tracey? Claire Holt. I love Claire Holt (TVD!) but I just think she could play a bitch ;) . )