Chapter 7

Kylie P.O.V.

I never realized how much I missed Nash's lips. This kiss is amazing, I never wanted it to end. Sadly, it did and got interrupted by the sound of a cup hitting the ground.

Zack.

He saw me kissing Nash and I didn't even talk to him. Gosh I'm so stupid, Aaron was right I should've talked to Zack about this first.

"I'm sorry, I have to go talk to him." I told Nash, and he replied with a reassuring nod. I made my way into the house and upstairs. I feel so bad for Zack, I'm a horrible person. I made him come all the way from New York to California to spend time with me and now I have to break up with him.

As I got upstairs, I took my time going to my room. I opened the door and there was no sign of Zack. The doors to our balcony was open, so I expected him to be there.

He must've heard me enter the room because he said "Do you know what it feels like to love someone so much, it hurts? That's how I feel about you Kylie, but obviously you don't feel the same way." He turned around and I saw that his eyes were all red and puffy. "Zack I do love you. But I love Nash too and it's not that I don't want to be with you, it's just Nash is the one for me." I said trying not to sound too harsh. "Okay." Was all he said. Okay? What was that supposed to mean?

The rest of the night was a drag. I of course had to sleep in the bed by myself because Zack decided to sleep downstairs on the couch. I just hope I can at least be friends with Zack and maybe start over with Nash.

*next morning*

Jen P.O.V.

I woke up in Shawn's arms and to the smell of bacon. I guess someone took it upon themselves to cook breakfast. I got out of Shawn's tight but comfortable grip and made my way to the bathroom. I did my normal routine and tried to make my self look presentable since I just got out the bed.

Shawn was still asleep, not a surprise. This boy sure did love his sleep. I tried shaking him to get him to wake up. That didn't work, so I did something that would make him spring up out the bed. I made a trail of kisses all over his face, saving his lips for last. Once I got to his lips, he automatically kissed back, signaling he was up.

"You should wake me up like that more often." Shawn said with a smirk on his face while wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "Yeah you wish." I said. "That's not the only thing I wish for." Shawn said with a wink, which made me hit him on the arm. Geez, why do men have the dirtiest minds?

I wasn't surprised when I found Jack and Paige downstairs making breakfast. Well, they weren't actually making breakfast, they were just making out. Seriously though, these two can't keep their hands off of each other. "Oh I thought you could only use the kitchen to cook food, not make babies too!" I yelled jokingly. "I seriously don't like you." Paige said. "Love you too Paigey waigey." I said. All of us girls act like this, we always say we hate each other or love each other, we're definitely best friends.

Today we decided to go to Six Flags. I can't wait to go on the roller coasters and different rides. I put on a bandeau with White loose tank top with navy blue shorts and navy blue vans. I put my hair in a high ponytail. My hair has gotten pretty long since high school, so now I'm like in love with it.

Once we got to Six Flags, the boys turned from being in their early 20s, to 5 year old boys. What are we gonna do with them? We've been having a lot of fun so far, until we got to this one ride. We were going on this roller coaster, and this girl was walking around to make sure we were buckled in all the way. But of course, when she got to Shawn, she stuck out her chest a little more and made sure he was buckled in. She basically groped him and he just let her. What the hell? I'm sitting right next to you Shawn. I guess you can say I was pretty pissed because I ignored Shawn the rest of the time.

When we got back, Shawn flung me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs to his bedroom. When he sat me down I tried to kick him in the balls but that didn't work because he protected himself. He knew I would try to do that, I don't know how but he just knew.

"Jennifer what's wrong?" Shawn asked. He was being serious since he called me by my full name. "Nothing, maybe you should ask the girl that was feeling all over you today at the park. You let her do it, and it seemed like you enjoyed it. Wanna hear the best part? I was sitting right next to you but it that didn't matter." I said furiously. Nothing he could do or say right now would make me any less angry at him.

Well except one thing. He kinda picked me up and threw me on the bed lightly and just kissed me. I'm hopeless when it comes to his lips. They're so irresistible. I'm just gonna enjoy this right now, but I'm still mad at him.

A/N

This chapter was kinda boring to me, it was more like a filler chapter, but it did has some important info regarding Nash and Kylie ;) thanks for reading

~Saniyya