Chapter 27

Kylie P.O.V.

Nash and I were laying down watching a movie when he got a phone call. "I gotta take this. I'll be right back." He said getting up and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I wonder what that was about. He never really left the room when he needed to take a phone call.

Okay it's been 15 minutes and Nash is still on the phone. I got really bored and decided to go downstairs to see what everyone else was doing. I really wish I didn't leave my room because I heard him in another room on the phone. And I heard her name come out of his mouth.

Hannah.

Nash's crazy ex-girlfriend. Me being curios, I decided to listen in on their conversation. Why was he talking to her?

"Hannah, we can't keep doing this. Kylie is my girlfriend and you need to get that through your head." Nash said. They can't keep doing what? Was Nash cheating on me? I felt my heart break a little just thinking about that. I must've been standing there for a long time, because Nash was standing in front of me, surprised by my presence.

"Baby how much did you hear of that?" Nash asked bending down a little so he was eye level with me. "Are you cheating on me?" I asked. Those were the only words that came whirling around in my head. "Kylie-" Nash started but I cut him off. "Nash! Are. You. Cheating. On. Me?" I asked slowly, anger dripping on every word. Nash took a deep breath before replying. "No." He said. "Then why the hell were you talking to Hannah?" I asked. My blood was billing and I was fuming at this point. I probably had smoke coming out of my ears because I was so mad.

"Listen, she keeps calling me because..." Nash trailed off. "Because what?" I asked sternly. "Well for 2 reasons. One, she wants to get back together. I keep telling her no trust me. I love you so much with all my heart, I would never hurt you like I did before." Nash said. This made me relax little, just hearing him say those words. "Well what's the second reason?" I asked.

"She's um. She's pregnant." Nash said while looking down. Now that was like a slap to the face. "Is it yours?" I asked. "I don't know. She thinks it is." Nash said with tears in his eyes. I pulled him into a hug. "Don't cry. Please don't cry. I love you so much, it's just that this is a lot to take in. No matter what I'm gonna be there for you." I said. He held onto me tighter. "I love you too." Nash said.

A/N

Sorry for the short update. I haven't updated in so long I've been sooo busy. Thought I would add a little drama to the story to make it a little interesting. Thnaks for reading! :)

~Saniyya