Chapter 20

Paige P.O.V.

Today is my wedding day. I'm all dressed up and ready to walk down the aisle. As I'm walking down the aisle with my father by my side, I notice two familiar faces here.

What the hell are Piper and Hannah doing here? I just kind ignored them and focused on Jack.

The priest started and I was just too busy getting lost in Jack's eyes. "I OBJECT! Jack I love you! Marry me, not her!" Piper yelled.

Then I woke up. Holy shit that was a terrible nightmare. Hopefully that nightmare doesn't turn into reality...

We arrived in Martha's Vineyard last night. Today is my wedding day and I'm really nervous. I mean, I'm getting MARRIED. MARRIED. But I'm getting married to Jack and that's all that matters.

"Wake your ass up! It's your wedding day!" Jen yelled, walking into my room with the rest of the girls. "I wanna see Jack." I said pouting. "Nope, because if you see him before the wedding, you'll get bad luck and all hell will break loose. Now get in the shower and meet us downstairs so you can eat and then we can start getting ready." Becca said.

I got up and showered and threw on a Boston college sweatsuit and made my way downstairs.

After we ate we started getting ready. The hair stylist curled my hair perfectly and pinned it back into a messy but neat bun. The makeup artist did my makeup perfectly too and did a more natural look for me.

Now it's time to step into my wedding dress. This dress means the world to me because it's my wedding dress and it's beautiful. It was a strapless white dress that had diamonds on the lower part of the dress and a diamond belt too. I stepped into my heels and put on my jewelry. "Do I look okay?" I asked the girls. "You look perfect. Jack won't be able to take his eyes off of you." Kylie said.

Kylie P.O.V.

I'm so excited for Paige but really nervous at the same time to walk down with Nash since we're bridesmaids and groomsmen. "Do I look okay? Do I need to fix my makeup, my hair? Oh my gosh did my hair-" I started freaking out, but was interrupted with Nash's lips colliding into mine. "Kylie you need to be quiet because you look absolutely beautiful, so take a deep breath and calm down." Nash said. "Okay, thanks." I said giving Nash a reassuring smile.

Jack P.O.V.

I'm standing at the alter waiting for Paige. I'm watching as the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down. They all look really nice.

Everyone stood up because Paige was about to walk out.

When Paige entered the chapel with her father, the biggest smile made its way to my face. She looked so beautiful. I know you have to walk slow down the aisle, but I could tell Paige wanted to sprint to the alter.

As soon as she got to me, I took her hands in mine.

"We are gathered here today, to join Paige Beihm and Jack Gilinsky in marriage." The priest started, then went on speaking for a little while. "It is now time to exchange vows." The priest said. "I'll go first." I told Paige. "Paige, where do I even begin? When I first saw you five years ago, I knew I had to make you mine. You are my entire world. You know how to make me laugh when I need to, and smile when I need to. The way you light up a room is amazing. You are the most amazing person and I'm glad I get to call you my wife in a few minutes. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Paige." I said. When I was done speaking, Paige had tears in here eyes, so I wiped them away for her. "Great I'm crying already." She said making everyone in the church laugh. "Jack, I don't know how many times I can tell you I love you. Well, I could tell you that an infinite amount of times. The things you do for me, the way you make me smile, the way you make my heart melt is unbelievable. I'm so happy I found you. We've had our ups and downs, but that's what makes a strong relationship. Now we're gonna start building an even stronger marriage. I love you Jack." Paige said.

"Paige, do you promise to share your life openly with Jack and

to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and

care for him, cherish and encourage him, stand

With him, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for the rest of your life?" The priest asked. "I do." She said. "Jack, do you promise to share your life openly with Paige and

to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and

care for her, cherish and encourage her, stand

together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for the rest of your life?" The priest asked. "I do." I said without any doubts or hesitations.

"The rings?" The priest asked. Jack handed us our wedding bands. We slid them onto each other's left ring fingers and exchanged I love you's. "By the power invested me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride." He said. Everyone started clapping and cheering as Paige and I shared our first kiss as a married couple. We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

Finally, I'm married to the woman of my dreams.

Paige P.O.V.

Guess who's a married woman? Oh yeah that's right, ME. I am now Mrs. Gilinsky, Paige Gilinsky, either works.

We had our party outside in the vineyard. It was beautifully set up by our wedding planner.

Everyone seems to be having a great time. I had my first dance with my father, and now I'm about to have my first dance with my husband.

Jack wrapped his arm around my waist, and took his free hand in mine, while my other hand was placed on his shoulder. "Nice to see you Mrs. Gilinsky." Jack said with a smile on his face. "Nice to see you too Mr. Gilinsky. You look very handsome tonight." I said. "And you look beautiful." Jack said.

Who would've thought that I would be married?

A/N

Yayyy finally jack and Paige are married. Sorry I didn't update in 2 days, I've been very busy. Thanks for reading! :)

~Saniyya