Chapter 24

Jen P.O.V.

I felt like I needed to get out more and I missed Madison, so I decided to go out to lunch with her.

"So how's Matt? Treating you right?" I asked. This made Madison blush. "Matt... He's amazing. He treats me like I'm the most important thing to him-" "Which you are because every time I start talking to him, he always talks about you. It's actually the cutest thing ever." I said.

"Yeah. I mean he's my future and he just makes me the happiest girl in the world. Now enough about me, how's Shawn?" She asked. I knew this question was coming. Don't worry, Shawn and I are doing great, but I like to keep our relationship private, but I don't mind sharing with Madison because we've become close.

"Honestly, Shawn is a lot better. Every since our whole break up and getting back together happened, I can tell he's trying really hard." I said. "That's great to hear." Madison said with a smile on her face.

After Madison and I had lunch, I decided to bring her back to the house. When we got there Matt literally picked her up and carried her to his room. I guess you could say he missed her.

"Jennnnn." Cameron whined. "Cameronnnn." I mimicked. "Be a good best friend and come cuddle with me." Cameron said. Um, well I don't see harm in cuddling with him so I made my over to the couch and sat down next to him.

Cameron wrapped his arms around me. "Mmmm you smell good." Cameron said which made me laugh. "Uh thanks. You smell good too." I said. Next thing you know I hear Cam scream and Shawn shows up with an annoyed look on his face.

"Dallas, keep your hands off of my girl, thank you very much." Shawn said while taking my hand leading me upstairs to our room. I'm guessing Shawn slapped Cam upside the head causing him to scream like a 5 year old girl.

When we got in our room, shawn closed the door. "Well?" He asked. "Well what?" I asked innocently. I think it's kind of cute how he's jealous when Cam and I were cuddling. Obviously Cam did that to push Shawn's buttons, because Cam has tried cuddling with the rest of the girls which earned him multiple slaps upside the head from their boyfriends.

"I know everyone is our friend and stuff, but I don't like other guys putting their hands on my girl. You're mine and no one else's." Shawn said while crossing his arms. "Aww is someone jealous?" I asked while uncrossing his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck. "No I'm not jealous at all." He said while put his hands on my waist.

"Are you sure because the amount of jealousy in this room is unreal."

Paige P.O.V.

Right now I'm on the phone with Kylie. I bet you already know what she's asking because it's the same as everyone else.

"Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Kylie asked. "Yeah you better hurry up because I bet 50 bucks that you would be!" I heard Jack J yell in the background. "Okay I'm done with this phone call. Goodbye because all you guys seem to care about is me getting knocked up." I said and hung up.

Yeah I know that was kind of rude... But it's frustrating.

"You okay?" Jack asks while pulling me into a hug. Let the record show that he gives the best hugs. "Yeah it's just it's annoying and frustrating because everyone wants me to get pregnant." I said. "Well you take as much time as you need. You know as the world's best husband, I love you and I'm here for you." Jack said.

"I know." I replied. He is indeed the worlds best husband.

A/N

Not happy with this chapter but I wanted to put one up so I wouldn't keep you guys waiting. My next update will be on Wednesday and it's gonna be a more romantic chapter so hopefully you guys will like it. Thanks for reading! :)

~Saniyya