Chapter 26

Paige P.O.V.

"Why won't you just tell us already?" Jack J whined. "Because this is your punishment. You guys all kept pressuring me so this is your punishment, now I'll tell you when I feel like it." I said crossing my arms.

"I'll give you 50 bucks if you tell us right now." Jen said. "But that's supposed to be my 50 bucks." Jack J said matter-of-factly. "Make it 100 and I'll spill the beans." I said. Everyone started yelling back and forth about who would pay but Jack walked over to me and took my hands in his.

"Babe can you just tell me?" He asked with a puppy dog face while giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Let's just say, that I think you'll be a great dad to our little boy." I said, and then the biggest smile made its way on to Jack's face.

"Everyone shut the hell up! Did you just say boy? Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! There's gonna be a mini Jack running around here!" Becca shouted. "Congratulations." Jack J said giving both of us a hug. "Obviously I'm gonna be the god father." Jack J said with a smirk on his face. "I'm definitely bringing him to the mall with me. Babies are a real chick magnet." Jack J said which earned him flick upside the head from me.

"You will not be exploiting our baby to pick up girls." I said. "Aw come on, just let me try one time!" Jack J yelled before I walked away to my room.

I decided to lay down and relax because this whole pregnancy thing is getting to me. It's actually so cute to watch Jack talk about all the things he's gonna teach our son when he gets here. "Oh and we're gonna have THE cutest babies because you're beautiful and I'm me." Jack said wiggling his eyebrows.

Now all we gotta do is think of baby names.

Jen P.O.V.

Bored. That's what describes how I'm feeling right now. I'm laying on my bed in a starfish position, just staring at the ceiling.

I hear the door open and close, but I don't bother to see who it is. "Wanna move over so we can cuddle?" Shawn asks. "As much as I would love to cuddle with you, I don't feel like moving at all." I said. Yes, I know. I'm a very lazy person. I'm actually really good at being lazy, like I could win an award for it.

"Well since you don't wanna move, you leave me no choice." Shawn said, but before I could answer he laid down on top of me. "Shawnnnnn. Get off of me." I said. "I actually don't mind this position at all." He said with a wink. OHHHH when he winks, holy shit that's so hot. Don't judge, but when this kid winks, it's like butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Somehow we ended up cuddling, don't ask how. "Let's go do something." Shawn said getting up. As much as I wanted him to get back in bed with me (lol that sounded really dirty) I decided to just get up. I just brushed through my hair and threw it up in a ponytail and kept the clothes that I had on, which was just a t shirt and jean shorts.

I didn't realize how late it was until we got outside. "Where are we going?" I asked. "I'm bringing you to a hill watch the sunset." Shawn said as he grabbed my hand and led me up one of our backyards many hills. When we got to the top, I wrapped my arms around Shawn's torso and he wrapped his arms around me. It felt good being in his arms and just watching the sunset. "I love you." I said. "Not as much as I love you."

A/N

I didn't really like this chapter but I wanted to update for you guys. Sorry I didn't update I had a basketball tournament this weekend so I was really busy. Thanks for reading! Love you guys! :)

~Saniyya