Chapter 8

Jen P.O.V.

Okay so that little makeout session with Shawn was good, okay great, really great. But I'm still mad at him.

We were still kissing but I had to stop it before it went any further. I mean... Yeah shawn and I have done IT but I kinda feel bad about that. I wanted to wait until I was married but being with shawn just makes everything so much better. I mean all the other girls have done it before with their guys, well Kylie has done it with Zack but not Nash so I find that hilarious. I remember the day she called me.

*Flashback*

Right now I'm doing homework. College has been treating me well. As I'm writing down something, I notice that Kylie is calling me.

"Hey Kylie." I said. "H-hi." Kylie said, it sounded like she was crying. "Ky what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Um... Well Zack and I kind of... Did it." Kylie said. Holy shit our little Kylie did it. "OMG YOU DID 'IT'?!" I asked rather loudly. "Yeah." Kylie replied plainly. "Hahaha you did it you did it. Kylie has had sexual intercourse with her boyfriend Zack!" I said while laughing my ass off. "It's not funny!" Kylie yelled. "But it actually is. Im sorry Kylie." I said but then laughed some more. I actually had to calm her down because she was still in shock that she did IT.

*end of flashback*

"I'm sorry." Shawn said. "I accept your apology but I'm still mad that you let her touch you like that especially in front of your girlfriend." I said all serious-like. "Well I'm very sorry and I'm gonna make it up to you because I don't wanna lose my girlfriend aka future wife over something like this. You're the only one for me and you're mine and only mine." Shawn said. Okay so maybe I wasn't mad at him anymore after he said this but he still needs to make it up to me.

*next day*

Paige P.O.V.

Today we were all going to the beach. I put my hair in a messy bun and didn't wear any makeup since we would be in the water. I was wearing my hot pink strapless bandeau bikini. As I was putting my bathing suit top on and readjusting it on my body, Jack walked in. The thing is, he knew I was in here getting ready but of course he walked in on me getting changed. "Really Jack?" I asked clearly annoyed. "What? I just came in here to use the bathroom." He said. "And you couldn't use the other million bathrooms we have in this house?" I asked. "No because um well... I didn't wanna interrupt anyone in their rooms." Jack lied. I guess I should've known the girls and I were bound to have someone walk in on us getting changed because we're living in a house full of horny boys.

Surprisingly there weren't a lot of people at the beach. As we were setting up our stuff, I saw that Matt was in some kind of trance. I walked over to him and he still didn't move. I followed the direction of his eyes and found that he was looking at a girl. She was really pretty and by herself. "Come on Matt. Go get em tiger." I said while pushing Matt towards the girl.

Matt P.O.V.

If it wasn't for Paige making me go over to talk to that girl, I would've been drooling while looking at her the entire time we were at the beach. This girl was drop dead gorgeous. She had natural straight dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. As I walked towards here I noticed she was reading a book.

"Hi." I said. She looked up from her book and smiled. "Hi." I guess you could say I was nervous because I finally worked up the courage to ask her what her name was. "I'm Madison. What's your name?" She asked. Oh my gosh she wants to know my name. Wait, oh fuck what it is my name? Matt? Matt. I'm Matt. "Nice to meet you Madison. I'm Matthew but call me Matt." I said.

I hung out with Madison the entire time at the beach. We talked and talked for hours and even exchanged numbers. Tomorrow we're gonna spend the day together. Call me crazy but do you believe in love at first sight? Because I definitely do.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had a basketball game. I hope you liked this chapter because I will be updating again later on tonight so make sure to check back here for chapter 9 :)

~Saniyya