Chapter 22

Paige P.O.V.

"Can you please take me with you?" Jack J asked. "For the millionth time Jack, NO!" I said. Jack had been asking if he could go to the Bahamas with me and Jack for our honeymoon, which we were leaving for right now. "Just pack me in an empty suitcase, I'm small enough!" Jack said. "That's not the only thing that's small." Jack said back with a laugh. "You would know." I said with a smirk. "Now that's not the best way to start off our honeymoon, now is it?" Jack asked as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. "Nooo, but this is." I said as I got on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Yup, she's definitely coming back from this trip pregnant. I got 50 bucks on that." Jack J said. "Oh jack, I'll definitely miss your very awkward and inappropriate remarks." I said with a straight face.

This was definitely gonna be a fun trip for me. The Bahamas with my husband, it can't get any better than that.

Kylie P.O.V.

Right now I was watching netflix in bed by myself, and let me tell you, I was being really lazy today. I had my glasses on with my hair up in a messy bun with a tank top and running shorts on. I definitely wasn't going running right now. I planned on staying in my bedroom all day and not talking to anyone, not even Nash.

I guess the world was against me today because in came Nash barging through my door. "Are you mad at me?" He asked sitting on the bed. "No." I said a little too bluntly. "Okay... Well I thought you were because you didn't answer my good morning texts. Did you miss me last night?" Nash asked with a smirk on his face. Since yesterday was the last night for Jack since he was going on the honeymoon with Paige, all the boys had a slumber party in the movie theater room. They literally all act like they're still five years old. "Yeah I got your good morning texts, which were very sweet by the way, and yeah I kinda missed you last night." I said.

"Well then what's wrong? You seem a little... Moody. Are you on your period?" Nash asked, which earned him pillow to the face. "No! I just don't feel like doing anything today. I'm really lazy right now and I look like shit and feel like it." I said. "Well for the record I think you look beautiful today." Nash said. "And since you feel like being lazy today, which is one of my specialties, I'm gonna cuddle with you and we're gonna watch netflix." He side while starting to lay down. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me, my head laying on his chest. "Thank you." I said. "Anything for you babe." Nash said and kissed my forehead.

Madison P.O.V.

Life has been really good. Matt is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Yes, I do love him but I don't know if I should tell him.

Right now I'm walking with Matt on the beach, our fingers interlocked together. "Baby can I have yo number?" A random guy said to me while his group of friends just laughed. Matt looked like he was about to explode any second now, so I had to drag him away.

"Matt calm down." I said. "No! I'm not gonna calm down and just let some douche bag talk to MY girlfriend like that." He said. "Matt who cares about them? I sure don't. They were just a bunch of jerks. I love you and only you." I said. Ah fuck. Did I just say that out loud? No no no no no I wasn't supposed to say that! "You love me?" Matt asked, his eyes softening and a smile making sketching its way onto his face. "No, I mean yeah. I do love you. It's just that I wasn't supposed to tell you that." I said looking down at my feet, which I guess were pretty interesting to look at.

"Why weren't you gonna tell me?" He asked taking my hands in his. "Because I didn't know how you felt and I didn't know if you thought it was too soon." I said. "Wanna know a little secret?" He asked. "Sure." "I love you too. I mean I was trying to wait for the right to tell you but you beat me to it. Madison, I'm crazy about you. I love you and I love you a lot. I always will." Matt said. He then kissed me, and this was the best kiss we've had, I guess because we said I love you for the first time.

"I love you too." I said.

A/N

So sorry I didn't update yesterday! Did you like this chapter? I had fun writing Madison's POV. Thanks for reading! :)

~Saniyya