Chapter 12

Jen P.O.V.

The car ride home with the girls was silent. I didn't even cry at the horrific scene of Shawn kissing another girl. I was kinda embarrassed that Madison had to see that, but she was a really good friend and comforted me. I'm just gonna wait for Shawn to get home, and let him explain himself.

It felt like eternity until the boys arrived home. They were all laughing and making a bunch noise downstairs, sounds like they had a good time... Note the sarcasm. I heard shuffling outside of my bedroom door. Eventually the door opened to a happy Shawn.

"Hey babe." Shawn said as he sat his phone and keys down on the dresser. "Hi." Was all I said. "How was your night?" Shawn asked. "Okay I guess. How about yours?" I asked. "Really good." Shawn replied. "I'm guessing so. Can I ask you something?" I said. "Of course." Shawn said. "Would you ever lie to me?" I asked. The pause was too long until Shawn answered. "Never." He said. I searched his face for any guilt or signs, nothing. "Then why are you lying to me right now?" I asked. There goes another long pause. "Shawn I saw you kissing that girl at the bar." I said. "Jen, I'm so sorry. She kissed me-" he started but I cut him off. "But you kissed back." I said with no emotion. "I'm just gonna move downstairs in the basement of the movie theater for right now, I just can't believe you." I said as I started packing up my things. "Baby, you're overreacting-" Shawn started but I cut him off again, this time raising my voice. "I'm overreacting?! Shawn you just sat her and lied to my face! I'm just so done with you right now." I said.

I got all my stuff packed and headed out the door downstairs towards the basement. The last thing I heard Shawn say was 'I love you'.

Becca P.O.V.

I'm just really upset for Jen right now. I can't believe shawn, he's not the type of guy who would cheat. I told Taylor what happened and he's holding me in his arms right now, trying to comfort me.

"Can we go check on her?" I asked. "Of course." Taylor said while getting up and taking my hand.

We walked to Jen and Shawn's room and knocked on the door. A few seconds later a teary-eyed Shawn answered the door. "Where is she?" I asked. "She moved out of the room and went downstairs to the movie theater." Shawn while sniffling. "Man I fucked up so badly. What the hell is wrong with me? I just lost the most important person in my life." Shawn said. After trying to tell Shawn it was okay and to let Jen cool down, Taylor and I made our way downstairs to the movie theater.

When we got down there Jen was watching the notebook, not surprised. But the weird thing is her eyes weren't bloodshot, she hasn't been crying. "Hey." I said. "Oh hi guys." Jen said. "You okay?" Taylor asked. "I don't know. I'm just feeling a little empty inside." Jen said. "Well if it makes you feel any better, Shawn is upstairs crying his eyes out and saying how much he misses you." I said. "Good." Was all that Jen said.

Madison P.O.V.

I feel so bad for Jen. After just hanging out with these girls for a few hours, I feel like their my best friends. "Hey can I talk to you in private for a second?" Matt asked, breaking my attention away from the tv. I replied with a sure and followed him outside.

When we got outside, Matt pulled me into a hug. I instantly hugged back, wrapping my arms around his torso. "I missed you today." Matt said. "I missed you too." I said. "How was your girls night?" Matt asked. "Aside from seeing Jen get her heart broken by shawn, really good. The girls are super nice." I said. "That's good, I'm glad you like them. And yeah I heard about what Shawn did, crazy right?" Matt said. "Yeah." I said, and then continued to babble on until Matt stopped me by kissing me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. When he I pulled away, even though I wished he didn't, he asked me something that I have been waiting to hear.

"Madison, will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asked. My eyes went wide in shock, causing Matt to do the same. "I'm so sorry, it's too soon, isn't it?" Matt asked with hurt in his voice. "Yes." I said. "Yes I will be your girlfriend." I said to reassure Matt. The biggest smile appeared on his face and the same with mine. I couldn't be happier right now.

Kylie P.O.V.

Okay so right now I'm cuddling with Nash in my bed, watching a movie from Netflix. I don't know what you would call us right now, because we're not officially dating yet.

It's kind of boring watching this movie right now, so I decided to have a little fun with one of Nash's weaknesses. I started tickling him, and he was laughing and squirming all over the place. "Kylieee... St-stop!!" Nash said in between laughs. After a few minutes of tickling Nash and watching him laugh until there were tears in his eyes, I stopped. "I really don't like you." Nash said jokingly while laughing. "Oh but you actually love me." I said back. "Yes you are definitely right about that." Nash said while smiling. This made me bend down and kiss him. "Kylie can you do me a favor?" Nash asked. "What?" I asked. "Stay in this position for the rest of our lives." Nash said. What the hell was he talking about? It wasn't until now that I realized I was straddling him. I instantly got off of him, my cheeks flushing. "Damn I shouldn't have said anything." Nash while shaking his head. Boys have the dirtiest minds, I'll tell ya that.

A/N

Shawn and Jen :( But so happy Madison and Matt are official and Nash and Kylie are on good terms. :) I kinda feel like updating again tonight, not sure yet so keep checking to see if I did. Thanks for reading :)

~Saniyya