Chapter 32

*important A/N at the end*

Becca P.O.V.

4 weeks... 4 weeks of crying, 4 weeks of thinking, 4 weeks of waiting. 4 weeks and still, Kylie is in a coma.

"There's nothing we can really do at this point. She's not responding to any treatments or medications right now. But until she does or if she ever does, then we can't do anything." The doctor explained. I got up out of my chair and walked away. Walked away from my friends, walked away from my problems, and walked away from Kylie.

I'm not one to walk away from my problems, but this situation is so fucked up. I mean Kylie hasn't done anything in her life to deserve to be put in the position that she's in right now. "Need a friend?" I heard a voice from beside me as I sat on the floor against a wall. "That'd be nice." I said. I didn't look up at the mystery person, but telling by their voice I knew it was Madison.

She's definitely our new best friend. She's been in and out of this hospital just like the rest of us, waiting to see if Kylie would wake up.

"You she'll wake up right?" Madison asked. "How do you know?" I asked. "I can feel it. From what I've learned and from hanging around you guys, she hasn't done anything wrong. It's not her time yet. She's not gonna get taken away from you or anyone else." Madison said. "But it's just so hard-" I started but was cut off by Madison. "Yeah I know it's hard but think about it. How do you think Kylie felt when she was in the accident, how do think she feels right now in this coma, how do you think she'll feel when she wakes up?" Madison asked.

She gave my hand a squeeze and then got up and left. She was right. We've all been really selfish about this whole situation, just moping around waiting to see if she'll wake up or not and we didn't even think how Kylie felt. She's been through some shit in her life, but this puts the icing on the cake.

Kylie P.O.V :O

Darkness.

Darkness is all I see, hear, and feel. I can't hear anything except me speaking in my mind. I wonder where I am.

But I think something is there. I don't know what it is.

I think I hear something.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I feel myself in a bed.

I feel tubes in my nose.

I can't open my eyes. I really want to but I can't.

Then, I feel a hand squeeze mine.

"I love you so much that it hurts."

I knew that voice from a thousand miles away.

Nash.

I don't think anyone knows how badly I wanted to tell him I love him too.

A/N

Kylie is making progress! :) I'm sorry to say that this was the last chapter, but I'm not ending this sequel without an epilogue! My next update will be Saturday, which will give me enough time to write a very good epilogue for you guys! In case you were wondering, I will be writing another fan fiction that will be focused on one of the Magcon boys. Thanks for reading

~Saniyya