Chapter 14

Taylor P.O.V.

I don't usually get up early in the morning, but this was a different morning.

You'll never guess where I am right now... I'm in in Anarctica! The coldest continent there is!

Just joking I'm at Tiffany & Co. I'm getting really diamonds to put on my bandana. I hope you didn't take me seriously when I said that. Obviously, I love becca so much, that I'm gonna propose to her. I have no idea when, but very very soon. I'm actually kinda scared to propose because that's taking a big step further into our relationship. But I need to grow a pair and just do it.

My eyes just landed on the most beautiful ring ever, almost as beautiful as becca. Cheesy aren't I?

I purchased the ring and made my way back home. I have the perfect idea of where to propose. Since we're back in Cali, I'm gonna take her on a date to the beach where I asked her to be my girlfriend.

Becca P.O.V.

So I just woke up and noticed that Taylor wasn't laying next to me. He must've went somewhere, so I decided to get up and shower.

I threw my wet hair up in a messy bun and put on a tank top and some shorts. I walked over to Kylie's room because she was the closest room to mine and I'm just that lazy.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said to Kylie. "Hi." Kylie said. I decided to mess with Kylie because it was really funny when she got mad. "Soooo you and Nash?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows up and down. "I heard my name." Nash said while coming out of Kylie's bathroom. He definitely scared the crap out of me. Nash left the room, so now it's time for Kylie's interrogation.

Kylie P.O.V.

I'm 21 years old, yet my friends treat me like I'm still 15. "Did you do the bang bang CHOO CHOO train with Nash last night?!" Becca asked quite loudly. "Of course she did." Jen said as she walked into my room. "Um it's none of your business and no I didn't do anything with Nash last night. We just casually slept in the same bed." I answered honestly. "So are you guys official?" Becca asked. "No. I don't know what you would call us-" I started but Jen cut me off. "Friends with Benenfits?" Jen said while laughing really loud. It was good to hear her laugh again. "No because I love him. I honestly have no idea how he feels about me because we're such good friends." I said.

I continued to talk with the girls, Paige joining us later on. We were interrupted by Nash. "Hey sorry guys... Ky can I talk to you for a minute?" Nash asked. "Sure." I said and followed Nash back to his room. When we got in his room, he closed the door. "So what did you wanna talk-" I started, but got cut off by Nash's lips smashing with mine. I instantly kissed back, no hesitations. Nash pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows together. "Do you really not know how I feel about you Kylie?" Nash asked with a little hurt in his voice. He must've overheard my conversation with the girls. "I don't know." I whispered. "Okay so we've had a rocky road in the past, but that doesn't change how I feel about. I'm in love with you, and that has never changed. You're the most amazing girl that just happens to be one of my best friends... And I definitely wanna change that. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend? Again?" Nash asked. "Of course." I answered.

A/N

Sorry this was kind of short, might be updating again later on but thanks for reading.

~Saniyya