Chapter 25

Kylie P.O.V.

"I honestly don't like you." Jen said as she flicked on my head. "Ow!" I said as I flicked her back. This turned into a straight on flicking war. This all goes back to 7th grade when we used to flick each other on the head and it caused us pain, which made us laugh at each other.

You're all probably wondering what happened to cause this immature situation? Nothing. Absolutely nothing happened. Jen always tells me how much she doesn't like me and I do the same but we don't mean it at all. But once we start flicking each other, there's no going back.

"Girls. GIRLS!" Jack J yelled which earned him a double flick in the head from both of us. "Hey nice job." Jen said. "You too. Your flicking has gotten better." I complimented. "It's all in the wrist-" Jen started while making hand motions but Jack J cut her off. "You two have THE weirdest friendship ever." He said. "Thank you!" Jen and I replied in unison.

I know what you're thinking, we are weird. But we know this information, we've been weird since day one.

Paige P.O.V.

"You ready to go?" Jack asked. I replied with a yes and headed out the door. The Bahamas have been fun, and sadly, now we were leaving.

Everyone is expecting me to come back, you know... With a bun in the oven. I know when I get back I'm gonna be bombarded with questions, but I'm gonna have a little fun with this. No one knows if I'm pregnant or not, not even Jack.

Jack should know, but I wanna see his facial expression when he finds out if he's gonna be a dad or not.

Same old airport routine, blah blah blah. This plane ride is gonna be pretty long, so I'm just gonna go to sleep. I can't wait to see everyone when I get back.

Becca P.O.V.

Right now I'm waiting for Taylor to get back from the store. So in my free time, I do what I always do... Go on my phone.

My phone is essential to my life, like it's so unhealthy because I have to have with me at all times. The only person that can break my attention from my phone is Taylor.

Speaking of Taylor, here he comes barging in through our bedroom door. "I need you to get ready like now." Taylor said. "Hello to you too." I said while crossing my arms. Taylor walked over to me, put his hands on my cheeks, and gave me the most passionate kiss ever. Okay that makes me feel a lot better. "I'm sorry babe, but I really need you to get ready and dress nice like fancy but not fancy." Taylor said.

I showered and did my usual routine. I decided to curl my hair and pin some pieces back. I wore a cream high-low dress with a black belt. I decided on black heels and natural makeup. "Taylor I'm ready, do you wanna tell me where we're going tonight?" I asked. "Nope, it's a surprise. Now I need to put this blindfold on you." Taylor said and took out one of his many bandanas. I swear he had so many to last a lifetime.

After the very long drive, I felt the car come to a stop. "Okay, so to make this easier since you're blindfolded, I'm just gonna carry you." Taylor said, and before I could respond, I felt him pick me up bridal style.

"By the way, you look absolutely beautiful tonight." Taylor said, and of course this made me blush. I mean, we've been dating for five years and now we're engaged and he still has that effect on me. "Thank you." I said.

After about a 5 minute walk, Taylor put me down. He took the blindfold off and my mouth dropped to the ground. We were outside in the woods, and it was lit up with beautiful lights. There were 4 tables set up, each set for 2. "Who else is coming?" I asked, and before I could answer, all the girls came into view with blindfolds on their faces, and their boyfriends were carrying them. Unfortunately, Paige is still on her flight with Jack, but we'll see them later.

"What is all this for?" Madison asked. "Well the guys and I wanted to do something special for our girls, so we decided to kind of take you out to dinner, but in the woods... Yeah I don't know it sounded better in my head-" Matt started but got cut off by Madison. "No this is, really nice. I mean it's the cheesiest thing ever, but also the sweetest thing ever. I think I speak for all the girls when I say thank you." Madison said while kissing Matt.

Of course this caused all the other girls to kiss their boyfriends. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Taylor's neck and his hands went to my waist. "Thank you." I said before kissing him.

I think I agree when I say we all have some pretty romantic boyfriends, no matter how childish they are.

A/N

Sorry for updating so late! I had no time earlier and now I'm about to go to bed, so thanks for reading! I love this chapter and I hope you guys did too! :)

~Saniyya