Chapter 5

Becca P.O.V.

Okay so I just woke up and I don't do mornings. I'm really tired right now and all I wanna do is cuddle and talk with Taylor. "Okay we can do cuddle and talk for the rest of the day if that's what you want." Taylor said with a smirk on his. "Did I actually say that out loud?" I asked kinda embarrassed. "Yup." Taylor said popping the "p".

I decided to get up and take a shower. I put on blue jean shorts with Taylor's Indiana sweatshirt, which smells sooooo good by the way. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on a little but of mascara just in case I actually wanted to do something today.

Right now I'm in the basement watching a movie and cuddling with Taylor. This was a pretty chill basement, it was basically a movie theater. Taylor and I didn't really watch the movie, we just talked and once in awhile kissed. "So what does our future look like for us?" Taylor asked. "Well... I don't mean to be forward-" I started but was cut off by Taylor. "No, just say what you want our future to be." "Okay... Well I would like for us to get married, I want 3 kids, two boys and one girl, and live in a really nice house with a big backyard for our kids to play in. And I'm not to sure on where I wanna live specifically yet maybe here in California or somewhere near our hometowns." I said all that while blushing, I was kinda embarrassed to tell him all of that. "Okay. If that's what you want, then I'll make it happen. We're gonna make the future you want happen because I love you so much." Taylor said while giving me a kiss. "I love you too Taylor." I said. I can't believe what he just said. He's definitely the one and I can see us being together forever... I know cliché, right? I don't care, I love Taylor and he loves me.

Jen P.O.V.

"Tell me you love me!" Shawn said. "Nope!" I said in fits of laughter. This only made Shawn tickle me some more. "Okay okay I love you!" I said. "I love you too." Shawn said, and then he tackled me and started kissing me all over my face. "Oh my gosh Shawn stop! Anyone can walk in on us right now." I said, we were currently in our room and the door was unlocked, and no one in this house learned how to knock on doors. "I don't care! I love youuu." Shawn said. He's too adorable. "I love you too." I said. "Listen I wanna talk to you about something, and I just wanna get your feedback." Shawn said, I wonder where this was going. "Okay sure what is it?" I asked. "Well... Obviously we love each other a lot and I really wanna know if um... We could get married sometime soon." Shawn said. I can't believe what he just said. "Oh my gosh shawn." I said. "I'm not asking you to marry right now because I wanna do it the right way." Shawn said with a smile on his face. "Okay, I'll be waiting Mr. Mendes." I said. "Okay future Mrs. Mendes." Shawn said. He's so cheesy but I love that about him.

Paige P.O.V.

Right now I'm cuddling with Jack in our bed. This is what we do on our lazy days, just talk and cuddle. I'm eating a bag of chips, but of course Jack takes them from me without asking. "I actually don't even like you." I said while laughing. Jack fake pouted and got up and went out the door. "Aw come on Jack I'm sorry. I was joking. I love youuuu." I said. He still didn't come back in, so I got up and went to the door. As soon as I opened it Jack picked me up and layed me down on our bed. "I don't care if you don't like me because I love you." Jack said. "I love you too." I said while blushing. Of course all of this led to a makeout session and then more cuddling. I just felt so safe in jack's arms. I wonder if we'll ever get married?

A/N

How did you like it? I kept short and sweet. Sorry I haven't been updating really quickly like as fast as I did for my other fan fic, I've just been really busy. It's the weekend so I'll try to update 2 chapters tomorrow but if not then definitely 1 chapter. Thanks for reading :)

~Saniyya