Chapter 30

Jen P.O.V.

Paige and I decided to go out to lunch because we haven't really talked in awhile. She's been busy with the baby and she's been busy turning into a monster. She has the craziest mood swings ever, you'll never know when she's gonna snap and just go off on you.

"What would you like to order?" Our waitress asked. "I'll just have a burger and fries." I said. "Um, can I get the steak and as my sides I'll have... Baked potato, Mac and cheese and french fries." Paige said. "I'm sorry but you only get 2 sides." Our waitress said. "Well, I want 3 sides so you're gonna make that happen. Oh and get me a burger too! Thank you." Paige said. The waitress looked at us like we were crazy and I gave her an apologetic smile.

Paige is a small person and she may be pregnant and eating for two now, but she eats like she has triplets inside of her.

"So how's the baby and Jack?" I asked. "The baby is good the doctor says. He's been kicking a lot and it gets me so excited. And Jack is amazing! He's so sweet and always talks to my stomach and asks how I'm feeling and if I need anything. He's the greatest husband ever. Speaking of husbands, when are you and Shawn gonna make it happen?" She asked.

"Make what happen?" I asked even though I knew what she was talking about. "You exactly what I mean. When are you guys gonna get married? I mean we have Becca's wedding coming up next week, and I have a feeling I know who's gonna be next." She said with a wink.

"You really think Nash is gonna propose to Kylie that soon? After the whole Hannah thing?" I asked. I love messing with Paige. "You know I'm talking about you, SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP MESSING WITH ME?! YOU'RE LUCKY WE'RE IN PUBLIC!" Paige yelled. I just sat there laughing at her mood swing. Just one little thing will make her go off, she's like a ticking bomb.

"Well to answer your question, I don't know. I mean yeah I wanna marry him and spend my life with him but I don't know if he's ready for that kind of commitment." I said while looking down. "Really Jen? Okay believe what you wanna believe, but I'm telling you... You never know what's gonna happen." Paige said.

Kylie P.O.V.

I decided to go to the grocery store for everyone because you know who ate everything right? Basically the boys and Paige did.

I was at a red light waiting and texting Nash. No I don't text and drive, only when I'm at red lights. I saw the light turn green so I threw my phone in the passenger seat. As I started moving forward, I saw that a car didn't stop at a red light and was coming straight towards me.

I guess I didn't act fast enough, because next thing I know is that I'm being flipped in the air.

Pain.

The pain is unbearable.

Next thing I see is darkness.

A/N

Sorry it was short but OMG Kylie :( thanks for reading! My next update will be on Friday because I'm so busy this week.

~Saniyya