Chapter 23

Paige P.O.V.

"Yes we got hear safely." I said to Jen on the phone. Right now I'm in my hotel room with Jack and we just got here to the Bahamas like an hour ago. "Oh my gosh Jen. No we did not do the bang bang choo choo train and I'm not pregnant." I said with an annoyed tone with an eye roll, which made Jack laugh.

"You know what, bye Jen. I'm done talking to you because all you seem to care about is me getting pregnant." I said and hung up before she could say anything.

"Come here." Jack said and patted his lap. I walked over to him and straddled his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with his hair. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he asked something that kind of caught me off guard.

"Since pregnancy is in the air- you know what scratch that because I just made that awkward as hell." Jack said which made us both laugh. "What I'm trying to ask is, how many children do you want?" He said in a serious tone. "Well I want 4 kids, but how many do you want?" I asked. "4 sounds good." Jack said with a big smile on his face. "So if we're having 4 kids, we should start right now." Jack said kissing me. I kissed back but pulled away, much to Jack's dismay. "I wanna go sightseeing!" I said jumping off of Jack's lap and went to get changed.

I put on a black v neck with jean shorts and sandals. Since it was so hot outside and it's summer, I put my hair up in a high ponytail and put on some sunglasses.

Jack and I decided to go to the Paradise Island Outdoor Aquarium. "This is so beautiful." I said looking at the amazing view of the different colored fish. "Yeah... But not as beautiful as you." Jack said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Today was a lot of fun." I said to Jack while getting under the covers. "Yeah I know I had a lot of fun." Jack said while pulling me closer to him. We exchanged I love you's and went to sleep.

Becca P.O.V.

"I don't care what you say mom, I'm getting married to Taylor whether you like it or not!" I yelled into the phone. I was arguing with my mother. I had called her ready to tell her the good news, but she thinks I'm too young. I'm 23 years old! I'm allowed to get married to the love of my life.

On the other hand, Jen was cracking up at the argument I was having with my mom. "Give me the phone Becca and let me talk to her, I got this." Jen said confidently. My mom has always liked Jen, so I'm praying that she'll be able to convince her.

"Don't worry, we'll work this out." Taylor said kissing my forehead as I sat on his lap.

"Yeah I think Becca should get married, Taylor makes her really happy. Don't worry, I've already threatened Taylor if he broke her heart. Trust me she'll be in good hands and Taylor is a good guy." Jen said. It seemed to be working because Jen had a smile on her face. "Alright it was good talking to you. Love you too and see you soon for hopefully an engagement party. Have a good day. Bye." Jen said and she hung the phone up.

"You so owe me one Becca because your ass is getting married." Jen said with a smirk on her face. I literally jumped into her arms when she said that. "Oh my gosh thank you so much Jen!" I yelled. "Yeah yeah now get off of me. I want some alone time with my boyfriend. Come on Shawn." Jen said and Shawn followed her, sprinting to their bedroom.

"So I guess we're getting married." I said with a big cheesy smile on my face. "I guess so. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle in your beautiful dress. I seriously can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Becca." Taylor said. I answered him with a passionate kiss.

A/N

Almost fell asleep writing this haha. I don't really like this chapter, it was kind of a filler chapter but I hoped you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading! :)

~Saniyya