Chapter 6

Kylie P.O.V.

These past few days have been kinda awkward and filled with tension. That's only because of Nash. Ever since he told me he was still in love with me, I just don't know how to talk to him about it. I know Zack is supportive of Nash and I, but I can tell he's still really hurt.

I decided to get out the bed and get ready for the day. Yes, I still share a bedroom with Zack and we haven't technically broken up yet. It's just complicated. I decided to take a shower and brush through my wet hair and throw it up in a neat bun. I put on a white lace tank top with light washed blue jean shorts and black vans. I put on a little mascara because I'm supposed to be going out and spending the day with Aaron.

As I walk downstairs, I find Aaron eating in the kitchen. "Really Aaron I thought we were getting lunch?" I said while laughing but trying to be serious at the same time. "I got hungry." Aaron said. "Put the chips away and let's go." I said. "Yes mummy." Aaron said in a baby voice. He's definitely a 5 year old stuck in a man's body.

Aaron took me around Beverly Hills. It's so beautiful and had a lot of stores, so of course we did a little shopping. Oh, and as soon as we saw a Starbucks, we basically sprinted inside and got in line to order. We got our drinks and sat down at a table.

"So how've you been?" Aaron asked. "Okay I guess." I lied. Everything definitely wasn't okay. "You're lying Ky. Tell me what's wrong." Aaron said. He knew me like a book, that's why he's my best friend. "Okay well it's nash. He told me he's still in love with me a few days ago. I didn't really say anything back because I didn't know what to say. I mean I love Zack, so that's why I told him what Nash said.-" I said but Aaron cut me off. "Wait you told Zack?!" Aaron yelled causing stares. "Shh! Yes I told him but he said he already knew because he sees the way Nash looks at me and Zack supports me and Nash. I just haven't had the time to talk to Nash or even broke up with Zack..." I said trailing off. "Wow Kylie. Well, first off, you need to break up with Zack you can't keep leading the poor guy on. Second, talk to Nash and just go with your heart." Aaron said. "Okay but I'm gonna talk to Nash first then break it off with Zack." I suggested. "Okay honey whatever floats your boat." Aaron said, he always knew how to turn something serious into something weird.

Aaron drove us home and he literally had to drag me inside. He brought me to the backyard. "Stay here." Aaron said and then walked off. After a few minutes of waiting, Aaron came back out with Nash flung over his shoulder. Aaron put Nash down in a chair, then went back inside and locked the door. He mouthed to us to talk. Okay now things are about to get awkward.

"Hey." Nash said. "Hey. I guess Aaron really wants us to talk huh?" I said nervously laughing. "Yeah... About that, I'm sorry Kylie, for everything. From cheating on you, ditching you for Hannah, and everything else that I've done. I really just want a second chance from you. I love you so much and I just wanna start over with you. You're the only girl for me and you're the only who hasn't tried to use me for my fame. Baby please just give me a second chance." Nash said. His eyes were swelling with tears. Then I did something I didn't really expect.

I kissed him, and it was amazing.

A/N

Ooooo Kylie and Nash;) I'm so so so so so sorry that I didn't update yesterday, it feels like I haven't updated in forever. I don't even think I updated on Saturday but I've just been really busy and I kinda had writers block so I didn't wanna write crappy chapters for you guys. I might update again tonight but if not definitely tomorrow! Thanks for reading love you guys :)

~Saniyya