Chapter 31

Jen P.O.V.

Have you ever felt like everything in your life was going pretty good, just the way you wanted it? But then the unexpected happens. Something bad happened that ruins that good in your life.

You know, sometimes I think about death and what it feels like. Is it peaceful? Painful? I rather die in my sleep or something than a painful death like a car accident. No one really deserves to die a painful death. It's just not fair. Life isn't fair. You think you got everything figured out and then some fucked up shit happens, and you get your hopes up.

I would never want anything bad to happen to anyone I'm close to. They don't deserve it. Does anyone actually deserve such a painful death? Just ask yourself that question.

So, as I sit here, praying to God to not let my best friend die on me, I just think about everything. Sometimes I get so caught up in my thoughts that I don't realize what I'm doing. I didn't even know I was crying until I saw the tear drops splash onto Kylie's hand and feel the touch of Shawn wiping my eyes.

Shawn. He's been there for me since the accident. Kylie's been in a coma for a week and we don't know when she's gonna wake up... Or if she'll ever wake up. He keeps trying to convince that she'll wake up and I believe him, but there's a little uncertainty that I have.

She's a fighter. Kylie doesn't let anything stop her. She's gonna wake up, I just know she will.

Nash P.O.V.

I feel like this entire thing is my fault. Everyone keeps telling me it's not but I feel like it is. I mean I've done some pretty fucked up shit to Kylie and she's just so amazing for taking me back. I honestly love her so much. Just because I did some bad things people think I don't care about her but I really do.

She's my #1 priority right now. She's gonna wake up, I know she is. I think the ones having the hardest time with this is Jen and I. I know Jen hates my guts when Kylie and I get into arguments, but honestly I can trust Jen.

I'm glad to call Kylie mine and hopefully I won't have to wait any longer to tell her how much I love her.

A/N

I don't know I think this chapter is pretty emotional. Thanks for reading I'll try to update on Monday because I have basketball all weekend.

~Saniyya