Chapter 3

Jen P.O.V.

I can't believe what I just heard. Hannah lied to Nash and told him the complete opposite of what really happened. "Nash that's not what happened at all, except me whooping her ass, yeah that's true." I said. "Yeah Nash, Hannah pulled me in the bathroom, and tried to kiss me. I told her no because we're both dating someone and that's when Jen came in and you know... Kicked her ass." Shawn explained.

Nash then left the room and slammed the door. "You're not still mad are you?" Shawn asked. "Hell yeah I am! I mean, I'm not mad at you at all, I'm just mad at the fact that she was all over you." I said. "Well, I'm yours and you're mine and that's how it will always be. I love you and only you." Shawn said while pulling me closer to him so we could cuddle. "I love you too."

Nash P.O.V.

I can't believe Hannah. I gotta do it. I have to breakup with her. The truth is, I'm still in love with Kylie. I love Hannah but I'm not in love with her like I am with Kylie, there's a difference. But no one can know that I still love Kylie.

I walked in my room and slammed the door. "Did you talk to them?" Hannah said with a mean look on her face. "Leave." I said. "What?" She asked. "I said LEAVE! You lied and you cheated on me. Now get out and leave this house." I said in a stern voice. "Fine. But I know you'll come crawling back. You probably still love her." Hannah said the last part in a whisper. "Excuse me?" I asked. "I SAID YOU PROBABLY STILL FUCKING LOVE KYLIE!" Hannah yelled. "Yeah. That's right I do. I love her so much that I'm not gonna tell her so she can be with Zack." I said. It was true. I didn't wanna ruin her happiness. Hannah packed her bags and left. I'm actually kinda glad she left. I mean, I'm still gonna let Kylie be happy in her relationship, but I'm gonna try to win her back too.

*next day*

Jack P.O.V.

Okay, so I'm going shopping today. Not like clothes shopping... But...

Ring shopping.

For Paige. I mean I know we're only 23, but I love her so much and I'm gonna propose.

So I decided to go to the mall by myself but I'm gonna tell Paige I'm going somewhere else. "Hey babe I'll be back. I should be back in like an hour. I'm going somewhere with Jack." I said. I didn't wanna go by myself because she might be suspicious. "Okay." She said as she gave me a kiss.

Jack and I went to the mall and went to Tiffany & co. I wanted the perfect engagement ring. I looked around at all the ring selections. It took me a while, but I found it. It was beautiful. It was it was a huge diamond encircled by 2 sets of bead-diamonds. It was really expensive, but it doesn't matter because it was for Paige.

I really hope she says yes.

A/N

Sorry it was so short but I'm gonna update again later on. Jack is proposing to Paige ahhh!! I can't wait to write that chapter :) thanks for reading

~Saniyya