Chapter 9

Paige P.O.V.

I think it's really cute how Matt and Madison met. He wouldn't stop talking about her when we got back to the house.

As I made my way upstairs and took a shower, Jack came in the room. "Hey babe." Jack said while giving me a kiss. "Hi you ready for bed?" I asked. "Yup but I wanna talk to you about something first." Jack said. "Okay." I said. "Well tomorrow we're supposed to be going to a party. Not like a party party like the ones we usually go to, but a party. It's kinda fancy so dress nice. I just wanted to let you know ahead of time just in case you wanted to doll yourself up." Jack said with a smile on his face. "Okay thanks. What time are we going?" I asked. "Be ready by 7:00." Jack replied. I said okay and we went to sleep. I wonder why tomorrow is so important to Jack. I'm really eager to find out.

*next day*

Jack P.O.V.

I wake up to Paige snuggled into my side. She looks so cute when she's asleep. Well today is the big day.

I'm gonna propose to Paige.

I have everything all planned out and she doesn't have a clue about what's happening. I invited a lot of her family here and my family too.

As I'm thinking about tonight, I feel Paige moving around and watch as her eyes flutter open. "Good morning beautiful." I said while kissing her forehead. "Morning babe." She said. I watched her as she got up and made her to the bathroom to get ready.

I can't wait for tonight.

Matt P.O.V.

Tonight is a big night for everyone. We all have to be ready before Paige and Jack. I'm taking Madison out to lunch today then we're probably just gonna walk on the beach because I don't have much time to spend with her.

I get ready and head out the door. I pick Madison up from her condo and we make our way into town. "You look really pretty today Madison." I said while my cheeks were turning pink. "Thank you." She said with a smile and I noticed she was blushing too. She's so adorable.

We ended up going to a little cafe that had pretty food, then went to the beach. We just sat in the sand talked. I loved getting to know her.

I was a little hesitant at first, but I held her hand in mine and interlocked our fingers, while she continued on with our conversation. I really wanna kiss her. "Then do it." Madison said. "Do what?" I asked. "Kiss me." She said. Shit. I must've said that out loud. Well here goes nothing. I was leaning in and so was she. I lips collided and it felt like there was a grande finale going on in my body during 4th of July... Cliché right? But it was true. This kiss was amazing, filled with so much passion. I would love to ask her to be my girlfriend but it's too early, we just met yesterday.

After our date I dropper her off at her place and she thanked for today. We hugged and we kissed AGAIN. Oh my gosh aren't I happy camper?

Paige P.O.V.

Okay since today seems really important to Jack, I decided to doll myself up haha. I got my nails done. I didn't wanna spend too much money so I decided to do everything else by myself. I took a shower and washed my hair and shaved etc. I blow dried my hair and curled. It actually looked really good. I pinned some of the pieces back. I put on bob cream with eyeliner, mascara, a nude eyeshadow and light shade of pink lipstick. I also put on some diamond earrings and the promise ring Jack got me a few years ago. I rarely take it off.

I put on a white strapless dress with a skinny black belt and a black heels. I thought I looked really nice, I tried to look my best for Jack.

As I went downstairs, I saw Jack waiting. And he looked H-O-T. He was wearing a black tuxedo and he looked good in it.

"Wow Paige. You look absolutely gorgeous." Jack said in shock. "Thank you. Same to you." I said with a wink. Jack grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.

When we were driving, I noticed we were going somewhere I haven't been before. "So are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked. "Nope, it's a surprise." Jack said with a smirk on his face.

We pulled up to a nice looking building. Jack ran over and opened my door for me, and took my hand and led me inside. When we got inside, it was all dark. "Um Jack?" I asked.

Next thing you know a whole bunch of lights and chandeliers light up and I see a whole bunch of my family and friends yell surprise. I'm at a lost for words, but as soon as I see my father, I basically sprint towards him and attack him in a hug. "Dad!" I scream. "I missed you so much." He said. "I missed you too." I replied.

I caught up with most of my family and friends and also with Jack's family. I still don't understand why we're having this party. I guess I'm about to get my answer since Jack announces that he has something to say.

"Paige can you come over here?" Jack asks. I make my way over to him and he holds both of my hands.

"Paige, you changed my life. I didn't know how to love someone until I met you. We've been going strong for the past 5 years. You support through in everything I do and I try my hardest to do the same for you. You are the most kind, caring, generous, supportive and the most beautiful girl I have ever met." Jack said. I'm trying my best not to cry, but the tears keep slipping. I think I know where this is going.

Jack gets down on one knee and pulls a little Tifanny & Co box out of his pocket and opens it up. I let a gasp escape my mouth. "Paige, will you do me the honor of marrying me and being my wife?" Jack asked. Oh my gosh. The tears are really falling now.

"Yes. Yes yes yes a thousand times yes!" I yelled. Jack quickly slid the most beautiful ring onto my left ring finger and kissed me. Everyone around us cheered and clapped. I just stood there crying, kissing and hugging Jack. I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with this amazing guy.

A/N

Okay I kinda teared up writing this because this story is about my friends and I so writing this for my friend was just amazing. Thanks for reading! I will definitely be updating tomorrow. :)

~Saniyya