New Creature

Karine's POV

The adults looked at Tavros, Feferi and I and we knew we were in huge trouble.  But their focus didn't seems to be on us.  Rather it was on the creature Tavros and I had brought to the surface.

"You two bring her down here now."  The shouted up at us.  I held her up while Tavros got out and he held her up while I got out and we carried her down the stairs together.  When we got to the bottom, Signless took the creature from us and carried her to the infirmary.   Psiioniic followed him.  Handmaid is glaring at Tavros and I and is about to lecture us when Redglare puts hand up for her to stop before she even starts

"Leave them alone.  They helped her."  Handmaid took what Redglare said into consideration.  Signless comes back down the hall to the tank where we're all standing.

"How is she?"  Dolorosa asks

"She's fine Rosa.  She has a cut on her leg.  Must of happened when she was asleep but he stitched it up and she's fine.  You two get proper clothes on and I want to see you in my office."  He said staring at us before walking back down the hall.  We grab our clothes and change back into them.  Tavros only vaguely knew where his office was but we managed to get there.  When we walked in he was waiting for us.

"You two, thank you for doing what you did.  You may have been told not to go near the tank let alone in it but it helped."

"Your welcome I guess."

"Wait so we're not in trouble?"  Tavros looked stressed.

"No considering what you do and the circumstances you're off the hook.  That's all you can get back to work now."  As we walked out the door I had one finally question.

"Sir what was in that tank?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what is she?"

"We don't know.  Psiioniic could never figure it out.  She's only know as Eren."

Eren

I knew that name seemed important but I couldn't exactly place it.  I walked back into the infirmary.  Erifish was swimming circle in his tank now able to see but excited and curious about the new creature in the tank next to his.  Every once in a while he stopped and pressed his face against the glass to try and get a better look at her.  Psiioniic was just standing there observing her.  Jack had gone back to work logging things in the computer and Mituna was now trying to get Dave to eat but he was refusing to eat.  He runs over to me and jumps into my arms again.  I walk over to the bucket of fish and pull one out for him.  He gratefully devours it.  It was only seven am and this much had already happened.  Tavros walked in carrying another bucket of fish.

"Are you guys ready to go feed everybody."  Mituna and I nod heading out the door.