Chapter 3: Dinner Date?

Miyah's POV:

We walk back into the dorms and run to the closet. Chanel and I are extremely indecisive, it takes forever to pick out something to wear, eat or places to go.

I settle on a black tube top, olive green jeans, black boots, a long olive green trench coat and a cute purse. Chanel looks as though she's about to freak out so I rush over to her side.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask.

"All these damn clothes I have and I can't pick a damn outfit." She sighs.

"How about this one?" I ask and point to a cream colored matching set she has. I go to grab a pair of my shoes that match the color and a cute hat that goes with it.

"I would be a mess without you, MiMi. Thank you honey."

"Girl you'd be the biggest mess." I chuckle laughing at her. I look down at my nails and almost die. Damn I need a fill in. I look at Chanel who is currently texting someone, my guess Elijah.

"Hey ChaChaaa, wanna go get a fill in with mee?" I ask.

"C'mon because I need one too. Can't go somewhere thinking we all cute and shit and our nails look like who done it and why."
I bust out laughing, while slipping my slides on and walking out the door.

The nail salon is right next to our dorm so we just walk. We walk in and begin to look for colors. I picked out jet black and Chanel picked out the cream color that matched her outfit. We sat down and waited for our turns.

"So you and Jeremiah huh?" Chanel says while smirking.

"There's nothing going on between us, We're not even friends, Chanel."

"Not friends my ass! The way y'all was grinding said otherwise."

"I was drunk! You know I don't know how to act when liquor get in my system!" 

"Alright you right, you right, but y'all would be cute."

"Girl please, relationships are not my thing , I mean he's cute but I don't believe in that kind of thing anymore."

"Trust me boo, you gone find somebody, and they gone appreciate you so much. Fuck that nigga Dre. Don't let him have that control of you."

He was my everything...

"I hope so."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ahhhh, these are so cute!" Chanel says admiring her nails.

"I knowww, they are cute." I reply. We walk back in the dorm and it's 4:50. I walk into the bathroom and grab my speaker. I turn it on and scroll through my playlists. I click on my R&B playlist and shuffle it. Erykah Badu's "Tyrone" played through the speaker and filled our room. I got a few boxes and began to pack some of my belongings, mine as well start somewhere. I labeled the box "Miyah's" and began to put picture frames inside. I hum along to the song as I see Chanel deep in her phone while lip syncing to it. Then, my phone goes off.

Jeremiah😍🤤: What color you wearing?

Me: Black and Olive green.