Chapter 21: Netflix & Soup

Miyah's POV:

Two weeks later...

"Bye Kyndra!" I said fixing my purse on my shoulder.

"Bye girl, I'll text you about my birthday festivities." she said taking a sip of her water from her water bottle. I walked toward the door leading to the stairs,  it was now midnight and I was leaving work. I jogged down the stairs quickly, eager to get home. The cool April breeze whipped at my cheeks. I rubbed my hands together and walked to my car. When I reached my car, Dre was standing next to it, glaring into my eyes.

"Bout damn time you came out." he said irritated.

"Excuse me for having a job. What do you want?" I said opening my car door. He closed it back shut and stepped closer to me.

"You're going to do something for me. " he said as I raised my eyebrows.

"I need you to take something to this address." he said pulling a folded post it note out of his pocket and handing it to me.

"What for?" I said reading the address.

"Don't ask me questions. Just do as I said." he retorted quickly. I rolled my eyes and opened my car door once more.

"Tell them I sent you." he said walking away.

I closed my car door and locked them. I plugged my phone in and started my car up. As I was putting the address in, another text rolled in.

Unknown: Back seat, passenger side. Go to the side door.

I looked in my backseat on the floor and saw a large box. I rolled my eyes and pulled off, going to the address Dre had given me. About ten minutes later, I pulled up to a house. It was a pretty big house , and it reminded me of those big old houses from back in the day. I grabbed the box and walked to the side door. I knocked on it twice before a large man with long dreads answered the door. He stared at me for a small moment before breaking the silence.

"Who the fuck are you?" he said, his deep voice boomed.

"Dre sent me here." I said slightly gripping the box, intimidated by the unknown man.

"Come in." he said stepping aside. Hesitatingly , I walked into the house. The strong scent of weed instantly smacked me in the face as I followed the man into the living room.

"Have a seat. I'll go and get Isaiah." he said leaving out the room. I sat down and set the box next to me. I played with my hands nervously while the anxiety slowly built up inside of me. I had a bad feeling about being in the house and I couldn't shake it. Then, a light skinned boy walked into the room and sat in the chair on the other side of the room. He had his long dreads half up half down. He hadn't noticed I was in the room until he looked up. He had brown eyes and tattoos all up and down his arms.

 He had brown eyes and tattoos all up and down his arms