Chapter 6: Dreams and Nightmares

Miyah's POV:

My heart drops as soon as I read the message. It's him. Panic fills my body, I can feel my hands shaking. My appetite is completely gone and I'm trying to calm down but I just can't.

Unknown: by the way if you tell anyone i'm contacting you, you and your beloved chanel gone be chopped up and fed to my dogs. imma find yo ass, and when I do , it's over for you. sweet dreams princess.

I felt sick to my stomach. My head started to feel loopy and I couldn't breathe. I set my head on the steering wheel stuck, not knowing what to do. Tears fall from my eyes uncontrollably. I can't control myself at all. I scream in anger and hit the steering wheel. Flashback after flashback after flashback replayed in my head. He couldn't get me... It's impossible. I could've sworn that I cleared all of my shit up.

Knowing that I can't be sober anymore at this point, so I go to the liquor store. I buy a bottle of Hennessy, and swisher sweets. I call up my friend Juan , he always has weed on him.

Juan was a close friend of mine, he was one of my first friends in D.C. He had a huge reputation for not only his weed but for his sex. He had gotten with any girl on campus and he could get with any girl he pleased. The man knew what to do to get what he wanted. He is in music, he wants to become big one day. He has a soundcloud that he uses an anonymous name with, and he posts his tracks. He had a unique voice and it was beautiful. Chanel and him were cool as well and one day he hopes to be on the radio. Not only did his voice set him apart from others, but his sense of style did.

 Not only did his voice set him apart from others, but his sense of style did

Juan

"What's up Mi?"

"I need some weed, asap."

"I got a bag for you, I can tell you in a bad position right now, so imma just let you have it."

"Where you at?"

"My apartment, you got the address."

I rush over to Juan's place, not giving a fuck about speeding. I finally get there and practically run up the stairs to his door. I knock on it desperately, and the door flies open. He's shirtless, with two or three bitches on his tail. He hands me the bag and tells me to be careful on the road.

I drive to an abandoned movie theater and park in the back. I pull the weed out and it's already grounded up. I pull out my swishers that I bought and got the tobacco out of them. I roll it up tightly, licking the edge before I slicked it down. I rolled 8 blunts in total.

I popped open my Hennessy and took a long swig, ignoring the burning of my throat. I put a blunt between my lips and lit it. I take a long ass pull from the blunt and blew the smoke from my nose. I only smoked when I was extremely stressed out and couldn't calm down. It was something that he got me accustomed to. After taking another pull, my body feels relaxed, like all my stress is out the window.