Chapter 17: Unexpected

Elijah's POV:

"Wakey, Wakey!" Jeremiah says yanking my comforter off of me.

"Nigga gone somewhere man I'm tired as hell." I say snatching my comforter out of his hand and laying back in my bed.

"C'mon man, you've been all mopey and shit for the past 2 months. How are you gonna try and talk to her again if you just sitting around in your feelings? Find your bag and get back in it jesus." he mutters leaving my room.

I sigh in defeat, realizing I can't fall back asleep. I drag myself out of my bed and take a quick shower. Throwing on some sweats, I walk out of my room to see Jeremiah laying on the floor.

"Why the fuck are you on the floor?"  I say poking him with my foot.

"Because I'm comfortable bitch!" he says suddenly grabbing my leg and pulling me down. This nigga always playing with somebody.

"You fucking annoying, damn." I said getting back up.

"Ah, shut the fuck up with ya angry ass and come on. We finna leave."

"Where?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, just come on." he said grabbing his keys off the counter and sliding his slides on. I followed him out the door and grabbed my wallet off of the counter.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Damn man, how are you so energized?" I say panting after getting off of the trampolines. He had brought me to Airtime, this trampoline park and my ass was dog tired. The only thing I wanted was a blunt and some Hennessy.

"I don't know, I always have been. You ready?" he asked walking up to me.

"Yeah, can you run me over to Juan's place?"

"Yeah, I got you."

We left Airtime and got into the car. I pulled my phone out and dialed Juan's number. Everybody knew his shit was the best shit.

"What's up E?" he said in a raspy voice. He must've just woke up.

"Ayo, I need some crud."

"I got you. You coming now?" he asked.

"Yeah, how much you want?" I asked.

"15."

"Alright, be there in 5." I say hanging up the phone.

Jeremiah pulled off and stopped at the gas station so I could grab some game leaves. I hurried up and  bought them and made my way to Juan's. We pulled up to his place a few minutes later. I ran up to Juan's apartment and his roommate Tre answered.

"Wassup man?" he asked dapping me up.

"Not much, I came to pick up from Juan." I said walking in.

"Aight man. Aye Juan! Yo bro here!" he yelled walking to the back. Juan came stumbling out of his room, eyes low and red as fuck. He handed me the small bag and I gave him his cash.